The trilogy should have been crime thrillers not action film

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
ventman wrote:Well fuck all you American capitalist cunts who don't like my idea.

Hollywood films are worthless shit anyway which are aimed at the widest possible audience and so have to appeal to the lowest common denominator which is why they are all dumbed down clichéd shit.
omg this is gold

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
ventman wrote:Well fuck all you American capitalist cunts who don't like my idea.

Hollywood films are worthless shit anyway which are aimed at the widest possible audience and so have to appeal to the lowest common denominator which is why they are all dumbed down clichéd shit.
omg this is gold
I think that was his best post :lol: :lol:

I saw this post on iMDB. It's not just about the action. Nolan is sure to have a meaning behind what happens on-screen. Lots of your gripes can be debunked. I won't even begin to do so since it's not worth it.

This was the worst thread ever made with the best angry post I've ever read on here.

I'm Indian, Solo is Canadian, m4 is Croatian. What the fuck are you talking about?

Pratham wrote:

I'm Indian, Solo is Canadian, m4 is Croatian. What the fuck are you talking about?
Don't pay him any attention, this idiot only started insulting people just, because they didn't agree with his dumb ideas :lol:

:lol: :lol: