Your answers about batman 3....

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
First at all, guys we should start paying more attention to the movies, Nolan's movies. I was shocked to a lot of detail that moviegoer friend got from the The Dark Knight and Batman Begins. For example a few quotes from both Cillian Murphy and Liam Neeson 's characters were clearly indicating was what coming after, for the next movie. Yes like you I read what Nolan says a about only showing card at the end of Begins, but the true is that this story makes sense.

I also Applaud the amazing thing that Goyer and Nolan's brother are getting into and how they are doing it, this darker approach keeps the essence of Batman's origin perfectly and a lot said in the movies, actually comes from comments of Both Bill finger and Bob Kane, check this one out :
As for using cat imagery with their _(Blank)_, Kane states he and Bill Finger saw cats "were kind of the antithesis of bats."
“ I felt that women were feline creatures and men were more like dogs. While dogs are faithful and friendly, cats are cool, detached, and unreliable. I felt much warmer with dogs around me--cats are as hard to understand as women are. Men feel more sure of themselves with a male friend than a woman. You always need to keep women at arm's length. We don't want anyone taking over our souls, and women have a habit of doing that. So there's a love-resentment thing with women. I guess women will feel that I'm being chauvinistic to speak this way, but I do feel that I've had better relationships with male friends than women. With women, once the romance is over, somehow they never remain my friends.
After reading a little with my friend here, right now next to me ... I'm 100% sure of which batman nemesis will be used for the next movie, also check viral marketing for TDK, you will be pleasantly surprised if you are comic book reader. SK, EN, RP, ??

In TDK, check what chen chen, freeman says, especially what freeman says, also check wikipedia for quotes from the author of your favorite batman' criminals.

This is what I think about Batman 3....

I think because of the emergence of tHe JoKEr, it will influence all these crazies, and the police will have a tough time handling all the corruption and extra craziness, The police could hire the Riddler to find Batman with the growing request and pressure of the public and press, but secretly the Riddler has other plans. Batman returns to clean his name and to protect the truth about harvey dent coming out...

Of course i believe that Arkham asylum will feature heavily, with scarecrow giving information to Batman.

It'll be a puzzle, it might have another non linear narrative,like Batman Begins.

Well Bruce did foreshadow in Begins, "You two-faced friends, who smile through your teeth."

And, Luscious' "cat" drop might have been more intuitive than we expect.

Batman 3 is going to be.........but it's going to be diffrent because..........Noone knows that now.............Yeah i know.