Meow UPDATE:

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I haven't yet come across a convincing explanation against having Catwoman in B3.

you need one? i give you one. we havent heard anything about her in the previous movies. catwoman should havemade headlines in some ways. not big ones, but at least get some attention.
Seems to me you got everything figured out. After all, Nolan is planning ahead of himself, you know...doing the whole trilogy at once. Catwoman is a loner and pretty much the best out there in stealth game (besides Bats, that is) so...yeah.
I haven't yet come across a convincing explanation against having Catwoman in B3.

that's because you simply don't want one.

Or Maybe because certain people have agendas against certain characters.
I'll be first to admit, I don't like Bane=I don't think Nolan will have him in Batman 3, but I won't be ignorant enough to say that his Bane wouldn't totally fit...whatever ''Knightfall'' story.

Love mix etc.
What's wrong with love. Who says love needs to be cheesy? Who has imagination problems?

Fortunately, it's a story about BATMAN, everything else is a fanboy dream...

GamingFreak wrote:I haven't yet come across a convincing explanation against having Catwoman in B3.
First read about all the characters you have seen so far in batman movies by nolan, check what the authors: bill finger, bob kane and the author of the dark knight returns says about the characters, there you have your answer.

Catwoman is getting in from:
WAYNE
We wouldn't want things getting too
easy, would we?
(picks up suit)
How will it hold up against dogs?
Fox looks at him quizzically.

FOX
You talking chihuahuas or rotweilers?
(Wayne smiles)
It should do fine against cats.
Edward Nashton (riddle) is introduced talking about Harvey Dent in the newspaper...

Here I got you a copy
http://www.thegothamtimes.com/issue2/page2.htm

Also aside from all that, some people says that Mr. Reese was introduced was a way to show what was coming, playing with the words a little:

Mister Reese = Mysteries. go to google translate and write mister reese and play the sound, it sounds almost like the same. As you know Edward Naston , the riddler... found out batman's identity, Reese did the same in the Dark Knight.

Probably that's the best answer you get :P.

OVERMAN wrote:

nope, it's pretty much because you don't want one.

Well, we have a Chelsea fan here. So do Chelsea fans oppose Catwoman in Batman 3? I've yet to see a story regarding this.

The podcast points out the reasons why Catwoman in B3 would make sense.

http://www.batman-on-film.com/podcasts_menu.html

Jett and the "BOF ROUNDTABLERS" -- Sean and Brad -- discuss "Meow" and Chris Nolan's comments from his EMPIRE magazine interview.

Didn't have time to listen...I'll be back! 8-)

P.S. quote from BOF: ''DISCLAIMER: Unless OTHERWISE NOTED, what you read
below is RUMOR and should be TREATED AS SUCH!'' :thumbup:

The podcast points out the reasons why Catwoman in B3 would make sense.
Downloading now...

In short: great points all throughout. :thumbup:

Catwoman is top tier Batman character, up there with The Joker and Two-Face. And I like what they said about The Riddler and The Penguin, in comic book form...where are they, today? They don't have their ''Killing Joke'' (The Joker), ''Long Halloween'' (Two-Face) or ''Heart of Hush'' (Catwoman).

No, Selina Kyle IS NOT supposed to be the main ''villain'' (she's not that), but if you want your female, your marketing and your common sense...Selina is your choice.

Downloading the podcast now, I'm interested in hearing their reasonings.

I would love to see Emily Blunt as Catwoman. :thumbup:

I realise a lot of people don't like Jett but he was willing to go out on a limb here to give us all some news. Now, granted, it isn't solid news, and even he can't say it is 100% true, but I appreciate it all the same. Besides we've only another, what, month or so before we do get some official news so it won't be along before we know what the what is here. :JGLface:

The only way I can see Catwoman working out is if she has the same sort of armor that Batman has (or something along those lines because having access to that is impossible even for a thief), boots with no heels, no orgasming talk, no sex talk, no cat puns, no "meow", make Selina have some sort of background that explains why a 20 something year old woman would know martial arts to the extend that she can carry herself in a one-on-one with Batman, and no damn love story between Bruce and Selina (the possibility of them meeting and falling in love is ridiculous) heck I don't even want one between Batman and Catwoman.