Meow UPDATE:

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Sorry about the delay in the "Meow" follow-up. My Mom has passed away, so I've been busy with that. "The BOF Roundtablers" -- including me -- will be recording a new podcast this weekend and I'll address "Meow" as promised. - "Jett"
Soo...podcast it is...I believe Jett has something REAL to say about Selina in ''Batman 3'' and BOF is, to me, a legendary Batman place (in online terms; remember that Schumacher, eer, movie? The aftermath that was BB?), I think Jett knows how to deal with real BS and real SCOOP.

Coming soon: that famous podcast... :ugeek:

I'm betting it amounts to nothing.

Chris should let Catwoman stay in the litter box

Weekend should tell...could be a great podcast if they start talking about villain possibilities, like they said the would in the last one...+something meaty to chew on regarding miss Kyle.

Marion Cotillard for Cat-woman :shock:

there's still many villains to chose from, like 5 that could fit into his batman universe, catwoman is one of those villains

OVERMAN wrote:there's still many villains to chose from, like 5 that could fit into his batman universe, catwoman is one of those villains
Catwoman could fit if she had a complete makeover.

chee wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:there's still many villains to chose from, like 5 that could fit into his batman universe, catwoman is one of those villains
obviously we are not thinking on the Halle Berry performance as a practical example of what we need for batman 3...

OVERMAN wrote:
chee wrote:
obviously we are not thinking on the Halle Berry performance as a practical example of what we need for batman 3...
I'm thinking about the comic book versions. Obviously a woman in a tight leather suit roaming around in high heels isn't going to last very long on Gotham's streets.

That and she needs to stop being such a slut.

How come sexy=slut? And how come everyone thinks of ''Batman Returns''/''Catwoman'' ( :arrow: blasphemy)?

Gadget-heavy chick with night vision goggles, some sort of industrial/mob spy, trained assassin...you name it. Catwoman could be all kinds of badass...and she will be, if Nolan decides to put her in the script (Jonathan, that is)

m4st4 wrote:
How come sexy=slut? And how come everyone thinks of ''Batman Returns''/''Catwoman'' ( :arrow: blasphemy)?

Gadget-heavy chick with night vision goggles, some sort of industrial/mob spy, trained assassin...you name it. Catwoman could be all kinds of badass...and she will be, if Nolan decides to put her in the script (Jonathan, that is)
You do know that Catwoman isn't an assassin? All she does is robberies. If you want to go on the assassin route, you're better suited to Talia al Ghul, she is part of the League of Assassins.