Meow UPDATE:

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I second that. Marion Cotillard would be likely to actually transform herself, somewhat as Heath ledger did to BECOME a part, no just act it out and be Marion Cotillard in a leather suit (please no leather, frankly I can't see Nolanverse bringing in a leather catsuit).

eclecticians wrote:I second that. Marion Cotillard would be likely to actually transform herself, somewhat as Heath ledger did to BECOME a part, no just act it out and be Marion Cotillard in a leather suit (please no leather, frankly I can't see Nolanverse bringing in a leather catsuit).
Me neither, I hope its sort of like Batman's suit. There would be no way a woman could survive on the Gotham streets in a leather suit and high heels.

Well, I don't really want Catwoman anyways. But if she was to be in Batman 3...no slut please.

I don't think Selina Kyle has money to buy a kevlar armor, and is she steals one is time wasted on screen explaining how she did such thing.

OVERMAN wrote:I don't think Selina Kyle has money to buy a kevlar armor, and is she steals one is time wasted on screen explaining how she did such thing.
It's either that or a slut in leather...or well, no Catwoman at all (which would be better).

Shit i really don't care what villian will play in the next film,Catwoman also would be a great choice,there so much diffrent storylines that Nolan could use for next film.Catwoman could be the a really mysterious caracter.

chee wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:I don't think Selina Kyle has money to buy a kevlar armor, and is she steals one is time wasted on screen explaining how she did such thing.
It's either that or a slut in leather...or well, no Catwoman at all (which would be better).
I would prefer catwoman than Talia al Ghul, putting the daughter of the first movie's villain is just weak.'

OVERMAN wrote:
chee wrote:
I would prefer catwoman than Talia al Ghul, putting the daughter of the first movie's villain is just weak.'
Janice Porter >>>> All.

m4st4 wrote:Image

I suggest reading this...it's Paul Dini's recent storyline and it's a great way to say: Catwoman is not just a sexy feline character who likes to throw occasional meow in the scene, ''Heart of Hush'' is prelude to ''Batman R.I.P.'' (2008. I think) and, as you can see, Selina Kyle is STILL out there in the comics, very much important part of Batman mythos.

You cannot base you assumptions (imaginary ''you'' ;) ) on Pfeiffer's character (100% right for Burton's vision) and Halle Berry non-character, that's my point.

And yes...one month+ to see ''who's right'' :think:
That storyline was simply fantastic. It was really fresh compared to Grant Morrison's "R.I.P." storyline that was going on at the same time if I recall (Haven't read a comic in a while, the whole Batman dead lol jk thing ruined it for me). Paul Dini always gets Batman, and that Hush/Catwoman/Batman storyline had my jaw dropped. When written correctly, Selina Kyle is a very deep, thought-provocing and emotional character. I would LOVE to see her in the next Batman flick, I think Team Nolan could handle her character in a way she deserves.

Batman is not dead. He never died. It was a fake body...The guy is a mental Superman!!! ;) ;) ;)

Read Morrison...He's note over yet...His arc is still very much fresh and running.

I'm sure just about any actress in Hollywood would want to play Catwoman, it's a potentially great role and there aren't a whole lot of those for women in genre films. Women are generally either eye candy or there to be saved.