Why are there shadows going across batman in his last scene

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Hi every one, sorry for my bad english, but I find some clues in the last frames of the bat carrying the bomb,

1- The Bat autopilot function is visible right after he past the bridge, the Bat never uses his two thrusters, even when the Bat evades the rockets. Read the last part of the paragraph
09book.jpg
2.-The Bat is flying very low altitude in one of the last frames over the sea, in front of a shore.

Best regards!

Hi, added 2 snapshots of the Bat autopilot off/on.
bat autopilot.png

Added, The Bat at low altitude.
bat at low altitude.png
The shadows across batman to me are some kind of water shadows, when you are floating quiet in water. But, I am not 100% sure of that either. :thumbup:

To become logical the last scene of Batman in the Bat, in my opinon the Bat has to split in two ships. One is a mini Jet(or hydro?) and the other is some kind of hovership.
TheBat.jpg
To explain better
the bat split.jpg
At the bottom of the image a mini bat jet?
minibat(jet).png
:ninja:

the crimson elephant wrote:first and foremost nolan is a god at filmaking. but he seriously botched the part with the bomb. i mean its hyper realistic but nolan always keeps things grounded at least in his batverse. like i said before with the shot by shot pics courtesy of monicabllm and the blast radius...i mean its so un nolanesque. there is no way he survived. but he shows bruce and selina at the end. she has the pearls and he has a nice battlescar to boot courtesy of bane. so he survived right? but nolan broke his rules and somethn just doesnt right about the way he handled his shots of bruce/batman in the bat and the nuke. basically it doesnt make sense for a nolan film.
I also believe that the ending was meant to be ambiguous.
There is just so much evidence that supports both theories.

I also believe that the ending was meant to be ambiguous.
There is just so much evidence that supports both theories.
Except that Michael Caine and JGL have confirmed that he's alive. There really isn't much evidence at all to say he died.

darthnazgul wrote:The shadows are actually one of the key pieces of evidence in the two Bats theory.

Let's tackle this in chronological order. Early in the movie, Fox shows Bruce the Bat and says "and yes, it does come in black." In one shot, you can see that the Bat being shown to Bruce has a camouflage pattern. So, if the vehicle comes in black and the one Bruce's looking at has a different colour scheme, it's easy to assume that there are multiple Bats that were developed. Just like the Tumbler.

When Batman is carrying the nuke, muttering about how you just can't get rid of a bomb, it shows him flying towards a construction site. Of course, the building gets blown up, and we see the Bat fly through the explosion, carrying the bomb to safety. Note how after that shot, there are none that show the whole Bat and Batman in the cockpit at the same time. Of course, there's also the fact that he could have easily maneuvered around the building, that's what the Bat is designed for.

Now, the theory is basically that Batman got out of the Bat at the construction site, turned on the auto-pilot and got into a spare Bat. While everyone's eyes are drawn to the Bat with the nuke (a possible reason for the explosion, to attract attention to it), Bruce flies away in the second Bat.

Those shadows are buildings he's flying past.
This isn't just a fanfic. There is evidence to support this. In fact, I will go as far as to say that this was intentional. When he is flying with the bomb the outside environment seen from the Bat reflects the geographic position at the time but after he pulls the construction site stunt, the way he is flying is contradicted by the view we see outside the bat. And secondly, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever there should have been shadows moving across his face since nothing was between him and the sun's light that could possibly cause the shadows passing over at that speed.

Now, I'm a very realistic and logical thinker and the reason this is valid is because Nolan has done this before. By this, I mean putting subtle information deliberately in the frame to support his puzzles.

If you remember Inception, he had a wedding ring on Leo's finger in the dream sequences but never ever even mentioned or established it with a closeup.
Furthermore, he is a Kubrik fan. Need I say more?

And LAST OF ALL, would you like to guess the first person who discovered this and posted it online? It was me, on my YouTube account I posted it back in 2012 on an ending video

BaneAlGhul wrote:
darthnazgul wrote:The shadows are actually one of the key pieces of evidence in the two Bats theory.

Let's tackle this in chronological order. Early in the movie, Fox shows Bruce the Bat and says "and yes, it does come in black." In one shot, you can see that the Bat being shown to Bruce has a camouflage pattern. So, if the vehicle comes in black and the one Bruce's looking at has a different colour scheme, it's easy to assume that there are multiple Bats that were developed. Just like the Tumbler.

When Batman is carrying the nuke, muttering about how you just can't get rid of a bomb, it shows him flying towards a construction site. Of course, the building gets blown up, and we see the Bat fly through the explosion, carrying the bomb to safety. Note how after that shot, there are none that show the whole Bat and Batman in the cockpit at the same time. Of course, there's also the fact that he could have easily maneuvered around the building, that's what the Bat is designed for.

Now, the theory is basically that Batman got out of the Bat at the construction site, turned on the auto-pilot and got into a spare Bat. While everyone's eyes are drawn to the Bat with the nuke (a possible reason for the explosion, to attract attention to it), Bruce flies away in the second Bat.

Those shadows are buildings he's flying past.
This isn't just a fanfic. There is evidence to support this. In fact, I will go as far as to say that this was intentional. When he is flying with the bomb the outside environment seen from the Bat reflects the geographic position at the time but after he pulls the construction site stunt, the way he is flying is contradicted by the view we see outside the bat. And secondly, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever there should have been shadows moving across his face since nothing was between him and the sun's light that could possibly cause the shadows passing over at that speed.

Now, I'm a very realistic and logical thinker and the reason this is valid is because Nolan has done this before. By this, I mean putting subtle information deliberately in the frame to support his puzzles.

If you remember Inception, he had a wedding ring on Leo's finger in the dream sequences but never ever even mentioned or established it with a closeup.
Furthermore, he is a Kubrik fan. Need I say more?

And LAST OF ALL, would you like to guess the first person who discovered this and posted it online? It was me, on my YouTube account I posted it back in 2012 on an ending video
I dont mind this theory. Mine was the shot of the beach, shown before the Bat goes off over the water. Perhaps that is where Bruce got out. But i've heard people talk about the blown up building/2 Bat scenario before and i like it.

The wedding ring is also the key to Inception's ending. There is a key to the ending of Rises as well.