Your Favorite Things About TDKR

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
User avatar
Posts: 163
Joined: August 2011
Everything! :batface:

Can I use that as an answer? :modesty: :leoface:

Oh, but if you must insist on only my most favourite parts, well that would be all the IMAX scenes, all the scenes with Bane in it/everything about Bane, the city destruction scene, all the Catwoman scenes when she is in full outfit, the Catwoman bar scene and shootout right after, the stock exchange robbery and chase, the bat cave scene where Alfred gives Bruce the big speech with the flashbacks to the cafe, the ending montage, and of course the score.

No really, there was SO much in the movie that I loved equally, it's extremely hard to narrow it down.

And yes, I agree with you OP, I actually liked Bane just a tiny bit more than Ledger's Joker, and that's huge given how inspiring Ledger's Joker is/was. Hardy's Bane performance was out of this world in my mind, and underrated.
Last edited by Imaginatio on January 9th, 2013, 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Peace has cost you your strength! Victory has defeated you!"

User avatar
Forum Pro
Law
Posts: 16919
Joined: July 2010
Location: Moonlight Motel
Law wrote:In no order..

1. Plane Heist, mainly this shot of Bane
Image
2. Bruce in the pit
Image
3. Blackgate speech
Image
4. Blake saves Bruce
Image
5. Batman saves Blake
Image
6. Bruce escapes
Image
7. Maid Selina
Image
8. THE fight
Image
9. Bane hit's the stock market
Image
10. Batman Returns
Image
11. WHERE'S BANE?!
Image
12. You trusted me..
Image
Last, but not least..

13.
I'm not about to be 10th posted.

User avatar
Posts: 15993
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
Imaginatio wrote:Everything! :batface:

Can I use that as an answer? :modesty: :leoface:

Oh, but if you must insist on only my most favourite parts, well that would be all the IMAX scenes, all the scenes with Bane in it/everything about Bane, the city destruction scene, all the Catwoman scenes when she is in full outfit, the Catwoman bar scene and shootout right after, the stock exchange robbery and chase, the bat cave scene where Alfred gives Bruce the big speech with the flashbacks to the cafe, the ending montage, and of course the score.

No really, there was SO much in the movie that I loved equally, it's extremely hard to narrow it down.

And yes, I agree with you OP, I actually liked Bane just a tiny bit more than Ledger's Joker, and that's huge given how inspiring Ledger's Joker is/was. Hardy's Bane performance was out of this world in my mind, and underrated.
ur sexy
Sigs???

Posts: 459
Joined: November 2012
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Imaginatio wrote:Everything! :batface:

Can I use that as an answer? :modesty: :leoface:

Oh, but if you must insist on only my most favourite parts, well that would be all the IMAX scenes, all the scenes with Bane in it/everything about Bane, the city destruction scene, all the Catwoman scenes when she is in full outfit, the Catwoman bar scene and shootout right after, the stock exchange robbery and chase, the bat cave scene where Alfred gives Bruce the big speech with the flashbacks to the cafe, the ending montage, and of course the score.

No really, there was SO much in the movie that I loved equally, it's extremely hard to narrow it down.

And yes, I agree with you OP, I actually liked Bane just a tiny bit more than Ledger's Joker, and that's huge given how inspiring Ledger's Joker is/was. Hardy's Bane performance was out of this world in my mind, and underrated.
ur sexy
Ah, so he's a 4 on the Braked Scale?

User avatar
Posts: 15993
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
nolangoatdirector wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
ur sexy
Ah, so he's a 4 on the Braked Scale?
Solid 4, yiss
Sigs???

User avatar
Posts: 163
Joined: August 2011
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
ur sexy
Hehehe :modesty:

Oh and I totally forgot to add another favourite, Batman's angry voice!.... "WHERE'S THE TRIGGER, WHERE ISS ITTTT??!!!"

While some make fun of his angry voice, I absolutely LOVE it! To me, it perfectly embodies the animalistic/primal aspect of the Batman as a fearsome creature. It has so much symbolism in my opinion.

Ever since I heard the growl in Begins, from the "DO I LOOK LIKE A COP!???" line, I was hooked.
"Peace has cost you your strength! Victory has defeated you!"

User avatar
Posts: 2603
Joined: January 2012
Bane on a plane
Bruce the recluse
Bruce deshi basaras out of the pit
Bane breaks the Bat
Elements from A Tale of Two Cities incorporated in the narrative
Bane starting a revolution to deceive
Kangaroo court
The ending
Selina Kyle
Bruce's doctor appointment
"Do you feel in charge?"
Bane deciding to hang bodies on the bridge
Alfred's teary moments
"You may face such a moment of crisis. And in that moment, I hope you have a friend like I did... To plunge their hands into the filth, so that you can keep yours clean!"
Lucius and Alfred wanting Bruce to get with Selina, Miranda or a chimp
The frenetic pace following Bane revealing himself to Gotham
Blake-Foley hothead moments
Blake tossing his badge into the river
Bruce appearing in the middle of Gotham, rather nonchalant
In general, FULL CIRCLE
The score was fucking dope

Too many other things to mention, great thread.

User avatar
Posts: 6080
Joined: June 2012
Location: Colorado
Again i say great thread comprised of great posts. This is what the forum should be about.

User avatar
Posts: 15993
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
banepants wrote:Again i say great thread comprised of great posts. This is what the forum should be about.
But not a circlejerk
Sigs???

User avatar
Posts: 6080
Joined: June 2012
Location: Colorado
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
banepants wrote:Again i say great thread comprised of great posts. This is what the forum should be about.
But not a circlejerk
Never been to a circlejerk never intend to visit

Post Reply