Your Favorite Things About TDKR

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Alberto wrote:Basically, what Vader said.

The whole anarchy in Gotham and war at the end. I really adore these types of movies, with revolutions, uprisings etc and TDKR gave me exactly what I wanted.
The music was incredible. Deshi Basara was probably the greatest addition to the score, it makes it unique, and now everyone who hears those two words, instantly thinks about TDKR.
Bane, possibly my favorite Nolan character and one of my favorite villains of all time. And his fantastic speeches. STEP FORWARD THOSE WHO WOULD SERVE, FOR AN ARMY WILL BE RAISED.
The stories told by the prisoner to Bruce. Those hit me really hard, the cinematography and the music made those scenes really eerie and mesmerizing.
The climbing out of the pit. Another brilliant idea, the parallel between the well Bruce fell in and the pit, and of course, the third try, without the rope. One of the most emotional moments in the whole trilogy.
Catwoman. Everything about her, Hatthaway's acting, the character itself. My favorite female character in a Nolan film, along with Natalie.
The first fight between Bane and Batman. Just perfect.

There may be other stuff I can't think about right now, but that's it, basically. One of my favorite films of all time :clap:
You're beyond your years, my friend.

-Vader

I should mention how watchable it is. I have never seen a film 4 times in theatre, on purpose, and yet 4 times still wasn't enough yo.

1. Michael Caine as Alfred
2. Cillian Murphy
3. Bane and Batman's last fight
4. Brief Linus Roache moment
5. Batman's first appearance
6. Talia and Bane's story
7. "Theyyy know, they just don't caaaaare" :batface:

1) The ending
2) Bane
3) Alfred / Bruce relationship
4) Batman / Selina relationship
5) The bat

:twothumbsup:

I love so many things about this film. People spend so much time nitpicking about flaws it may have but not enough time discussing what it did well, which was a lot of things.

One of my very favorite things was the low level they reduced Bruce Wayne to. He literally was at rock bottom before he was able to pick himself up and he had to do it alone without any assistance including the metaphorical and literal rope. In Begins we saw Bruce travel the world to understand the criminal mind but he always had the safety net of being able to call Alfred if he really wanted to. In Rises he lost Rachel, Alfred and even his fortune. He lost everything and no one was coming to save him. If he wanted out, he had to do it entirely on his own. Watching him find some purpose, a reason to rise from the darkness and regain that will to live was one of the most satisfying moments I've seen in the cinema in years. I cried like a baby.

Everything this movie is perfect .

manofsteel1 wrote:Everything this movie is perfect .
Just not as good as Man of Steel.

BlairCo wrote:

That's your opinion .

manofsteel1 wrote:
BlairCo wrote:

That's your opinion .
It's not really my opinion; it is an opinion, and I thought it was yours.

BlairCo your comparing the epic conclusion to the dark knight trilogy to the man of steel they .Are two completely different yet perfect films in two separate dc universes i love both films .