Your Favorite Things About TDKR

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
banepants wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
But not a circlejerk
Never been to a circlejerk never intend to visit
Lol you know what I mean
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
banepants wrote:
Never been to a circlejerk never intend to visit
Lol you know what I mean
Yeah I'm just in a great mood today and happy to see a positive thread

banepants wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Lol you know what I mean
Yeah I'm just in a great mood today and happy to see a positive thread
:twothumbsup: :twothumbsup:
Sigs???

1) whole character of Bane
2) prologue set piece
3) Bane kicking the shit out of Batman 8-)
4) Bane killing Dagget
5) Catwoman

1. How different it was, tonally and visually, from TDK and BB
2. Use of IMAX
3. the motherfucking music
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

- The ending
- The character and protrayal by JGL of Blake
- Hathaway's Kyle
- The light-hearted approach to some scenes
Do you... like pineapple?

Making the most epic scale film in contemporary times by a wide margin, being it's own film and not one many people would easily accept (which is something Nolan obviously realized), the incredibly use and abundance of IMAX footage, Bane's speeches, the thematic complexity, and making most characters a foil to bruce (this way it can have that ensamble huge cast feel while still tying everything back to Bruce, making it work both as that huge scale character thing while also stay intimate), and delivering the most rousing final act and especially ten minutes of any movie not just this year, but the past many.

-Vader

the end. for everyone invested in this beautiful trilogy to see bruce finally realize he wants to live was priceless. i thought for sure nolan would kill him before it came out. im glad i was wrong.

BANE
BANE
BANE
BANE
BANE

Basically, what Vader said.

The whole anarchy in Gotham and war at the end. I really adore these types of movies, with revolutions, uprisings etc and TDKR gave me exactly what I wanted.
The music was incredible. Deshi Basara was probably the greatest addition to the score, it makes it unique, and now everyone who hears those two words, instantly thinks about TDKR.
Bane, possibly my favorite Nolan character and one of my favorite villains of all time. And his fantastic speeches. STEP FORWARD THOSE WHO WOULD SERVE, FOR AN ARMY WILL BE RAISED.
The stories told by the prisoner to Bruce. Those hit me really hard, the cinematography and the music made those scenes really eerie and mesmerizing.
The climbing out of the pit. Another brilliant idea, the parallel between the well Bruce fell in and the pit, and of course, the third try, without the rope. One of the most emotional moments in the whole trilogy.
Catwoman. Everything about her, Hatthaway's acting, the character itself. My favorite female character in a Nolan film, along with Natalie.
The first fight between Bane and Batman. Just perfect.

There may be other stuff I can't think about right now, but that's it, basically. One of my favorite films of all time :clap: