Something really cool I noticed

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
In Batman Begins when Ra's visits Bruce in the prison and speaks with him, yes we all noticed that in The Dark Knight Rises the Ra's hallucination mirrors the scene pretty much. But what I noticed is that the music in the scene when Ra's steps out of the shadows the music playing is right out from the Batman Begins scene. I didn't notice this until I watched The Dark Knight Rises a couple nights ago, this was just awesome.

NolanFan94 wrote:In Batman Begins when Ra's visits Bruce in the prison and speaks with him, yes we all noticed that in The Dark Knight Rises the Ra's hallucination mirrors the scene pretty much. But what I noticed is that the music in the scene when Ra's steps out of the shadows the music playing is right out from the Batman Begins scene. I didn't notice this until I watched The Dark Knight Rises a couple nights ago, this was just awesome.
I noticed it the first time I saw the movie

I demand lock

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
NolanFan94 wrote:In Batman Begins when Ra's visits Bruce in the prison and speaks with him, yes we all noticed that in The Dark Knight Rises the Ra's hallucination mirrors the scene pretty much. But what I noticed is that the music in the scene when Ra's steps out of the shadows the music playing is right out from the Batman Begins scene. I didn't notice this until I watched The Dark Knight Rises a couple nights ago, this was just awesome.
I noticed it the first time I saw the movie

I demand lock
Yeah, his clothes also.