Bane's Best Scenes?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

wut was banes best scene

Prologue
16%
Gordon Underground
4%
Stock Exchange
5%
Killing Dagget
8%
Bane vs Bats Round 1
26%
Bane in the Pit w/ Bruce
13%
Stealing the Reactor
No votes
Football Stadium Speech
4%
Blackgate Speech
15%
Busting the S.F.s
No votes
"Impossible"
1%
City Hall Fight
4%
Talia Reveal
5%
Death (R.I.P. </3)
1%

Total votes: 191

Law wrote:
Baniac wrote:
anonymity wrote:I love all of his scenes and am still captivated by the blackgate prison scene. But I thought his best scene was in the pit with Bruce. That scene is just so perfect to me and Tom delivers that monologue with such earnest. I love his body movement and composure, the angle on bane as he speaks, just everything about that scene.
Another thing I love about that scene is Bane's mental/emotional strength to return to the pit prison. Somehow Hardy brought that out in his performance in that scene. Something about the way he uses his eyes while he's talking. Very subtle but extremely effective and intriguing. Bane is a man who--like Bruce--has faced his demons and conquered them.
It's almost as if he wanted to see Bruce conquer his own, there was that sense of respect there.
I think that respect would be because of both being in the League of Shadows, just like combat soldiers in the same unit, though Bane did his snarky best to pretend otherwise. I think being a part of the League meant a great deal to Bane, and thus being excommunicated dealt him a blow from which he never fully recovered. We see a glimpse of that pain here: