Bane's Best Scenes?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

wut was banes best scene

Prologue
16%
Gordon Underground
4%
Stock Exchange
5%
Killing Dagget
8%
Bane vs Bats Round 1
26%
Bane in the Pit w/ Bruce
13%
Stealing the Reactor
No votes
Football Stadium Speech
4%
Blackgate Speech
15%
Busting the S.F.s
No votes
"Impossible"
1%
City Hall Fight
4%
Talia Reveal
5%
Death (R.I.P. </3)
1%

Total votes: 191

All of them, but Do you feel in charge scene gets me chills every time.

Come on people... "Killing dagget" scene is vastly underestimated here... some votes here for cinema sake.

All of them... but imo probably Blackgate speech.

Prologue , Sewers and the speech in the pit

Home, where I learned the truth about despair, as will you. There's a reason why this prison is the worst hell on earth... Hope. Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom. So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope. So, as I terrorize Gotham, I will feed its people hope to poison their souls. I will let them believe they can survive so that you can watch them clamoring over each other to "stay in the sun." You can watch me torture an entire city and when you have truly understood the depth of your failure, we will fulfill Ra's al Ghul's destiny... We will destroy Gotham and then, when it is done and Gotham is ashes, then you have my permission to die

The delivery is simply perfect.

The first fight probably. One thing that hit me during the re-watch is that the villains didn't have THAT much screentime in the trilogy. Many people like to call The Dark Knight a "Joker movie" only but he actually didn't have that much screentime (less than Dent for example), and Bane probably had even less screentime than Joker in TDKR now when I think about it.

Guys you can vote 3 times
Sigs???

Lionheart wrote:I will let them believe they can survive so that you can watch them clamoring over each other to "stay in the sun."

The delivery is simply perfect.
That single line, its delivery, his timing, his expression, and body language...stunning. :clap:

lol no votes for his death
Sigs???

Baniac wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:lol no votes for his death
How could any true Bane fan vote for that? ;) :cry:
cuz hes got one of the best last lines in the trilogy, right up there w joker and dent
Sigs???