TDKR Re-enactment [SPOILERS]

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
A training exercise, that’s all. If you’ll excuse me, I’ve got tickets to watch our boys thrash Rapid City.

:facepalm:

I'll be taking a break from this...

Jesus, people can be dumb. What don't you understand in "we missed some scenes"?

Hey SFT. Were you one of the jackass's that derailed the thread a few pages back? If so fix it or don't open the thread. Pretty simple really. The rest of us are moving on. Deal with it or fix it but don't be a little school girl and keep complaining this isn't where it's suppose to be *cry cry cry*. Man up for fuck sake.

I’ve been to half of Daggett’s cement plants, logged locations they've poured for underground construction..

We'll go back to them. We're just making TDKR seem like more of a standard Nolan film, with the events occuring out of chronological order. :-D
We really should stop this fighting, otherwise we'll miss the fireworks!

yogamble wrote:Hey SFT. Were you one of the jackass's that derailed the thread a few pages back?
Show me.
The rest of us are moving on.
Really? I'm sad you don't seem to be able to read everyone's posts in here.
Man up for fuck sake.
I don't see how I am complaining but okay. Just, Red Hood tried to come back to the scenes we missed and you ignored it, so why should I try to fix something your thick mind already ignored on the first shot?

So let me get this right. You and redhood complain but do nothing about it? Seems logical

Red Hood wrote:Wrong scene.

Anything strange about the pourings?
You call that nothing but complaining? Quit your nonsense, you're just making things worse for yourself. :)

Like I said, I won't try to fix something you already ignored. You're the one being unlogical here.

Who's being unlogical, me or yogamble?

yogamble, I was quoting you to show him you weren't complaining but trying to fix things. Something he ignored and then accused me of not doing.