Question about the ending

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Why do people think Bruce actually died? Just cause Chris made Inception? It clearly showed Bruce alive and happy, but Batman now dead. One can die without the other one dying. Why would Alfred imagine Selina being there as well?
Last edited by DoubleD on October 6th, 2012, 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited for spoilers

Because people are morons.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:Because people are morons.
/thread

I think there are two reasons:
1. Nolan made Inception, therefore all future Nolan film endings without an explicit ending are ambiguous, therefore Bruce must be dead since we saw him, it must have been in Alfred's head.

2. They have no imagination and weren't paying close attention, and therefore couldn't think of any reason, and jumped to the easiest conclusion - it was all Alfred's imagination, despite all the proof leading up to it in that sequence.
Both are stupid excuses that idiots use, but that's probably why they think so.

Baniac wrote:One person I know who thought
Bruce died thought that the scene at the end with Alfred was just Alfred's dream/wish/illusion, not reality.
:facepalm: So there you go.
My friend said
Alfred came back from the bathroom after having a few bottles and saw Bruce while he was drunk. He claims it was the congressman and Selina.

what a thread :facepalm:

Because having him survive wasn't a big enough twist. We need to go. . . twistier.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

1 -
Lucius Fox finds out that a patch fixing the Bat's autopilot was made 6 months ago(About the same time Bruce disappeared again after Bane broke his back if I'm not mistaken) and the ID says Bruce Wayne with Fox having a shocked look on his face after finding out.
2 -
The clerk mentioned a "string of pearls" being missing from Bruce's items, presumably the same ones he took back from Selina after she stole them.
3 -
The Batsignal suddenly fixed, who else could've done it other than Bruce?
And then of course Alfred finally seeing Bruce at the cafe with Selina, he told Bruce about his fantasy "You wouldn't say anything to me, nor me to you, but we'd both know.. that you made it.. that you were happy." which is why all they did was give a nod.
So really, the answer is quite simple, those people are just plain stupid, and they actually believe in their own bullshit.
Last edited by DoubleD on October 6th, 2012, 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Improper use of spoiler tags.

BaneOfTheDemon wrote: 3 -
The Batsignal suddenly fixed, who else could've done it other than Bruce?
To be fair, he didn't make the original. Although Gordon is still surprised to see it fixed.
Last edited by DoubleD on October 6th, 2012, 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spoilers
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender