TDK Trilogy - Ultimate Collector's Edition Q3 2013!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Hasn't it already been confirmed that there's going to be only a little extra behind the scenes features?

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:Hasn't it already been confirmed that there's going to be only a little extra behind the scenes features?

-Vader
I don't know. Has it? Like I said I'm happy with what I already have. But I hate that WB would wait a year and cheaply tag on "ULTIMATE COLLECTORS EDITION" for nothing. It's all about money these days. :problem:

anonymity wrote:
Vader182 wrote:Hasn't it already been confirmed that there's going to be only a little extra behind the scenes features?

-Vader
I don't know. Has it? Like I said I'm happy with what I already have. But I hate that WB would wait a year and cheaply tag on "ULTIMATE COLLECTORS EDITION" for nothing. It's all about money these days. :problem:
I too am happy with what I already have. It really will take something really nice to convince me to shell out $50 or more if it's just mostly the same old stuff I've already got.

Compared to the ridiculously in-depth quality of the special features from David Fincher, Ridley Scott, and of course Peter Jackson, I'm not sure I'd ever be happy until Nolan begins releases like those. He won't, which is why most of the special features are really vague and casual.

-Vader

Closer look at the possible packaging.

DoubleD wrote:Closer look at the possible packaging.

Hmmmm. Looks pretty tempting. I'll have to get more details first to see if it is worth getting.

Severly disappointing. The description of the audio from that German site pretty much guarantees that it is the same discs.

I'm not sure there is anything on the single new disc of special features that would make me buy this set.

The most important items for this set to have were an audio commentary and new transfers for BB and TDK.

It looks like neither of those are going to happen.