TDK Trilogy - Ultimate Collector's Edition Q3 2013!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
atilasantos wrote:Audio commentary! It would be awesome!
That alone would make it worth it. Without commentary or some noteworthy footage/extras we haven't seen I really don't see the point. I hope this Ultimate Edition has something ultimate about it.

I know it won't happen but I'm still secretly hoping for the film with Bane's original prologue. I can dream anyway

I wish they would reveal some new information about this set. We haven't heard anything sense its announcement last year.

The biggest thing for me is to have commentaries on the three films. At a minimum I want a Christopher Nolan commentary on all three films. He could also be joined by David Goyer and Jonah Nolan. But I would love cast commentaries for each film as well.

Hopefully they have some awesome material up their sleeves for this set.

Hmmm...That is very interesting.

The artwork is what it is, doesn't really interest me that much.

What does interest me is the massive collection of discs. Currently TDKR and TDK have 2 discs and BB only has one. But in this shot it looks like there are 9 discs which could mean three discs per movie.

I have no idea what they could possibly fill out three discs per movie with. Anybody else have ideas? Could it be that they have upgraded the video quality to the point that it takes up multiple discs?

Either way I'm very excited to get my hands on those blu rays to engross myself in Nolan's trilogy.

Shakermaker wrote:Hmmm...That is very interesting.

The artwork is what it is, doesn't really interest me that much.

What does interest me is the massive collection of discs. Currently TDKR and TDK have 2 discs and BB only has one. But in this shot it looks like there are 9 discs which could mean three discs per movie.

I have no idea what they could possibly fill out three discs per movie with. Anybody else have ideas? Could it be that they have upgraded the video quality to the point that it takes up multiple discs?

Either way I'm very excited to get my hands on those blu rays to engross myself in Nolan's trilogy.
Even if I get only Nolan, etc. commentaries and the deleted Bane scenes, I would shell out the money for this. So hurry up, dammit! :judge: :judge: :evil:

Contient :
- Batman Begins (2 Blu-ray + 1 DVD)
- Batman - The Dark Knight, le Chevalier Noir (2 Blu-ray + 1 DVD)
- Batman - The Dark Knight Rises (2 Blu-ray + 1 DVD)
- 3 véhicules : la Batmobile (Tumbler), le Bat-pod et le Bat
http://www.amazon.fr/The-Dark-Knight-tr ... efnin0a-21

According to the French version on Amazon, each film contains 2 blu rays and a dvd. This really concerns me. I'm hoping that doesn't mean it's basically the same material per film with a DVD of each film as well. If that's the case, epic fail on WB.

I'm happy with the current box set. But seriously, what is the fucking point of waiting a year to release an "ULTIMATE COLLECTORS EDITION" only to basically add some toys without making a far superior display box.

I'll reserve final judgement until the american version is announced in detail.