TDK Trilogy - Ultimate Collector's Edition Q3 2013!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
News of the extended edition came from Warner Bros. Home Video (via Movies.com), which also announced the 2013 release of The Dark Knight Trilogy: Ultimate Collector’s Edition. Warner Bros. is already releasing a 3-pack Dark Knight Trilogy this December that includes Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises, but I guess they’re getting a head-start on their double-dip. No details are given as to what this the “ultimate” collector’s edition, but I assume some limited edition packaging will be part of the deal.
http://collider.com/the-hobbit-extended-edition/200163/

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DUC ... lanfans-20

Definitely getting this one, and only solo TDKR Blu in December!

Extended Edition is for The Hobbit.

Just so people don't accidentally get excited. ;)

Very nice! I truly hope for new transfers of "Begins" and "TDK" on blu-ray.

jeez we have to wait until the 3rd Q to get the ultimate trilogy? That's forever... I hope it's worth it...

I'm guessing it will be packed with a lot of badass new documentaries and what not. Maybe some more collectibles as well.

I was hoping it would come out sooner but i guess ill get the blu ray of Tdkr and get the rest of the movies with the trilogy since i don't have them on blu ray yet.

I already posted about this, it only has around an hour of exclusive special features.

-Vader

Anymore news on this? I thought we would have had a few more details by now. I really hope there's something of value on this thing and it's not just a fancier box set with some extra fringe. I'm actually pleased with the blu ray box set I have now so this will have to include some significant bonus material for me to purchase. Commentaries would be enough. Unless they manage to get either commentary from Nolan or deleted material from Rises, both of which highly unlikely, I can't come up with much reason to buy another box set.

Hopefully something worthwhile... otherwise why release it later this year and not last December?

I'm hoping for a layout similar to the Alien Anthology when it comes to packaging. And it better have the 2 discs worth of bonus features for the trilogy and an interactive mode for the films.