TDK Trilogy - Ultimate Collector's Edition Q3 2013!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
If so... WB are pathetic idiots...we need original TDK transfer...

Or not.... :o

Via SHH

Still stand by my comments (obviously the June release got pushed back).

Keep in mind Begins originally had a single Blu-Ray disc release... There are now two in the Ultimate Set.

I've been out of the loop for months, but that would indicate to me that there will be something new in the set, and they certainly were developing material last fall.

I'll even take it a step further. This is the stuff that was on the table and emailed to me back in October for an "Ultimate Trilogy" compilation:

All previous Bonus Features

A retrospective documentary spanning all three films, split up between discs. Similar to those found on the original WB Batman (89)-B&R Blus. This would include brand new interviews with the entire cast, discussing the process of creating each film.

The Dark Knight disc would have a look at Heath Ledger, featuring interviews with family members and the cast.

An in depth look at IMAX, Nolan's preference for film vs digital, and the impact The Dark Knight/Rises had on IMAX theaters

A soundtrack special, taking you inside of Zimmers studio and re-visiting some of the iconic sounds from the trilogy

A brand new master for The Dark Knight (Begins was not mentioned).

Commentary by David Goyer also a possibility (pending scheduling).

^ That's what I received. There's no way that all of those projects could have failed.

Asanty wrote:Or not.... :o

Via SHH

Still stand by my comments (obviously the June release got pushed back).

Keep in mind Begins originally had a single Blu-Ray disc release... There are now two in the Ultimate Set.

I've been out of the loop for months, but that would indicate to me that there will be something new in the set, and they certainly were developing material last fall.

I'll even take it a step further. This is the stuff that was on the table and emailed to me back in October for an "Ultimate Trilogy" compilation:

All previous Bonus Features

A retrospective documentary spanning all three films, split up between discs. Similar to those found on the original WB Batman (89)-B&R Blus. This would include brand new interviews with the entire cast, discussing the process of creating each film.

The Dark Knight disc would have a look at Heath Ledger, featuring interviews with family members and the cast.

An in depth look at IMAX, Nolan's preference for film vs digital, and the impact The Dark Knight/Rises had on IMAX theaters

A soundtrack special, taking you inside of Zimmers studio and re-visiting some of the iconic sounds from the trilogy

A brand new master for The Dark Knight (Begins was not mentioned).

Commentary by David Goyer also a possibility (pending scheduling).

^ That's what I received. There's no way that all of those projects could have failed.
^ I reading this on blu-ray.com. Let's hope this guy is right.

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/topic/3 ... s-edition/
Burbank, Calif. July 2, 2013 – Christopher Nolan’s reimagining of the Batman franchise beginning with 2005’s Batman Begins enjoyed phenomenal critical and box-office success.

Now on September 24, Nolan’s three Batman films – Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises – will be released by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment as The Dark Knight Trilogy: Ultimate Collector’s Edition. The six-disc set will feature all three films with their existing extra content, two new featurettes and exclusive new collectible memorabilia. This must-own collection for fans of DC Comics’ Caped Crusader is available in premium packaging and will sell for $99.97 SRP.

About the Ultimate Collector’s Edition (UCE):

*Disc 1 – Batman Begins Feature and Special Features

*Disc 2 – The Dark Knight Feature

*Disc 3 – The Dark Knight Special Features

*Disc 4 – The Dark Knight Rises Feature

*Disc 5 – The Dark Knight Rises Special Features

*Disc 6 – Bonus Disc of New Special Features (details follow)

NEW Special Features:

The Fire Rises: The Creation and Impact of The Dark Knight Trilogy - The inside perspective on the fascinating story behind the creation of one of the most celebrated franchises and how it changed the scope of movie making….forever. Full of never-before-seen footage, rare moments, and exclusive interviews with Guillermo Del Toro, Damon Lindelof, Michael Mann, Richard Roeper, Zack Snyder and others.

· Christopher Nolan & Richard Donner: A Conversation - For the first time, Directors Christopher Nolan (The Dark Knight Trilogy) and Richard Donner (Superman) sit down to discuss the trials and triumphs involved in bringing the two most iconic superheroes of all time to the big screen, and how Superman influenced Nolan when developing Batman Begins.

· IMAX® Sequences: The Dark Knight; The Dark Knight Rises - See your favorite scenes as they were intended in the original IMAX© aspect ratio

Exclusive NEW Memorabilia:

· Premium Mattel Hot Wheels Vehicles: Batmobile, Batpod and Tumbler

· Newly commissioned collectible art cards by Mondo featuring Scarecrow, Joker, Bane, Harvey Dent, and Ra's al Ghul

· 48-page hardcover book featuring production stills and behind the scenes images from all three movies

Street Date: September 24, 2013

Order Due Date: August 20, 2013

Catalog/UPC #: 1000372133 / 883929308002

Pricing: $99.97 SRP

Dragon_316ca wrote:http://www.hometheaterforum.com/topic/3 ... s-edition/
Burbank, Calif. July 2, 2013 – Christopher Nolan’s reimagining of the Batman franchise beginning with 2005’s Batman Begins enjoyed phenomenal critical and box-office success.

Now on September 24, Nolan’s three Batman films – Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises – will be released by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment as The Dark Knight Trilogy: Ultimate Collector’s Edition. The six-disc set will feature all three films with their existing extra content, two new featurettes and exclusive new collectible memorabilia. This must-own collection for fans of DC Comics’ Caped Crusader is available in premium packaging and will sell for $99.97 SRP.

About the Ultimate Collector’s Edition (UCE):

*Disc 1 – Batman Begins Feature and Special Features

*Disc 2 – The Dark Knight Feature

*Disc 3 – The Dark Knight Special Features

*Disc 4 – The Dark Knight Rises Feature

*Disc 5 – The Dark Knight Rises Special Features

*Disc 6 – Bonus Disc of New Special Features (details follow)

NEW Special Features:

The Fire Rises: The Creation and Impact of The Dark Knight Trilogy - The inside perspective on the fascinating story behind the creation of one of the most celebrated franchises and how it changed the scope of movie making….forever. Full of never-before-seen footage, rare moments, and exclusive interviews with Guillermo Del Toro, Damon Lindelof, Michael Mann, Richard Roeper, Zack Snyder and others.

· Christopher Nolan & Richard Donner: A Conversation - For the first time, Directors Christopher Nolan (The Dark Knight Trilogy) and Richard Donner (Superman) sit down to discuss the trials and triumphs involved in bringing the two most iconic superheroes of all time to the big screen, and how Superman influenced Nolan when developing Batman Begins.

· IMAX® Sequences: The Dark Knight; The Dark Knight Rises - See your favorite scenes as they were intended in the original IMAX© aspect ratio

Exclusive NEW Memorabilia:

· Premium Mattel Hot Wheels Vehicles: Batmobile, Batpod and Tumbler

· Newly commissioned collectible art cards by Mondo featuring Scarecrow, Joker, Bane, Harvey Dent, and Ra's al Ghul

· 48-page hardcover book featuring production stills and behind the scenes images from all three movies

Street Date: September 24, 2013

Order Due Date: August 20, 2013

Catalog/UPC #: 1000372133 / 883929308002

Pricing: $99.97 SRP
Or I could watch the interviews on the internet being satisfied with my trilogy blu ray that costed a mere 35 dollars.

I highly doubt the 45 page book has anything this doesn't:

-Vader

Holy fuck the villain artwork looks so good

Not worth it. Seriously, even if I had a Blu-Ray player.

September 24th. Too far. Worth the wait, though.

Is this going to be on WBshop.com for order? Collider says order due date August 20th. Why?

someone better cut the OAR IMAX footage into tdkr and put it online for my enjoyment.