Will Alfred help Robin or stay in Italy?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Do you think now that Batman is dead, Bruce is living out a happy life, Alfred now knowing this and Robin inhereting the Batcave Alfred will help Robin in his effort against the crimes fo Gotham? I think it would be very interesting to have this happen (not in film but just an idea). Or would Alfred stay in Italy where he can see Bruce and Selina?

O course not
Sigs???

Robin has Mark.

Stay in Italy, he deserves a life just like Bruce. And I don't think he has any need to be in Gotham anymore.
More interestingly what will Fox do?

Blue wrote:Stay in Italy, he deserves a life just like Bruce. And I don't think he has any need to be in Gotham anymore.
More interestingly what will Fox do?
Fill out more memos.

In fact, I have an interesting idea. Can someone with a tumblr be willing enough to make a "Memos of Fox" just like http://memosfromfury.tumblr.com/ ?

Alfred should do half and half: Visit Bruce and Selina during vacation and take care of the orphans during the winter.

No.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

After helping the Wayne's all those years along with his wacky escapades as a young man, i would say its about time for Alfred to put his feet up for a bit.

stay in italy of course! he has plenty of money and he can stay and watch his "son" live happily and see the wayne legacy hopefully expand! :thumbup:

im pretty sure john or robin will have 2 buy a plane ticket to florence and pay bruce to train him! :lol: