The Dark Knight Rises on Blu-ray/DVD

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
User avatar
Posts: 3714
Joined: August 2009
Location: a galaxy far far away
RyanRises wrote:
Vader182 wrote:
What easter eggs?

-Vader
Cobalt Job comic on Inception and Jokerized trailer on TDK.
Is not the Cobol job is an intermediate story between the Cobol and Saito job. ;)

User avatar
Posts: 2070
Joined: August 2012
Location: The Wasteland
Someone on Tumblr said that if they turn up their sound on TDKR, they can hear Bane say, "Good-bye," to Talia in the end after she walks away from him. They also said that the subtitles have him saying, "Good-bye," as well. I haven't investigated yet to see if it's true. Anyone else??

User avatar
Forum Pro
Law
Posts: 16872
Joined: July 2010
Location: Moonlight Motel
Baniac wrote:Someone on Tumblr said that if they turn up their sound on TDKR, they can hear Bane say, "Good-bye," to Talia in the end after she walks away from him. They also said that the subtitles have him saying, "Good-bye," as well. I haven't investigated yet to see if it's true. Anyone else??
No he just says goodbye when his hooded mask is taken off

User avatar
Posts: 13377
Joined: August 2011
Image

Law sinks.
Brave New World

User avatar
Posts: 15993
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
o shit bonus feels
Sigs???

User avatar
Forum Pro
Law
Posts: 16872
Joined: July 2010
Location: Moonlight Motel
RyanRises wrote:Image

Law sinks.
Image

Posts: 177
Joined: July 2010
The DVD has a different establishing shot for the stock market sequence then does the blu-ray :batface:

User avatar
Posts: 25897
Joined: June 2011
SonarLikeaSubmarine wrote:The DVD has a different establishing shot for the stock market sequence then does the blu-ray :batface:
:o What?!
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2070
Joined: August 2012
Location: The Wasteland

Posts: 177
Joined: July 2010
Bacon wrote:
SonarLikeaSubmarine wrote:The DVD has a different establishing shot for the stock market sequence then does the blu-ray :batface:
:o What?!
You heard right bacon :oldmanface:

Post Reply