The Dark Knight Rises on Blu-ray/DVD

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
User avatar
Posts: 4761
Joined: June 2012
Location: Gotham City

User avatar
Posts: 3542
Joined: June 2010
Location: Secret Canadian Bunker
Here are the Blu ray stats from the first week:

Combo pack: 2,260,170 units
Trilogy boxset: 453,390 units

User avatar
Forum Pro
Posts: 55632
Joined: May 2010
Location: Arrakis
Dragon_316ca wrote:Here are the Blu ray stats from the first week:

Combo pack: 2,260,170 units
Trilogy boxset: 453,390 units
Epic sales.
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝑱𝒂𝒘𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒍.
- 𝑫𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒔 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒖𝒗𝒆

Posts: 3323
Joined: June 2010
Dragon_316ca wrote:Here are the Blu ray stats from the first week:

Combo pack: 2,260,170 units
Trilogy boxset: 453,390 units
More blu-ray sales than DVD sales? Does that surprise anyone else?

User avatar
Posts: 13377
Joined: August 2011
PowerDump wrote:
Dragon_316ca wrote:Here are the Blu ray stats from the first week:

Combo pack: 2,260,170 units
Trilogy boxset: 453,390 units
More blu-ray sales than DVD sales? Does that surprise anyone else?
It would've a couple years ago. I don't know anyone (who buys movies) that doesn't buy Blu.
Brave New World

User avatar
Posts: 4395
Joined: July 2012
Location: Here, there, what's the difference?
RyanRises wrote:
PowerDump wrote:
More blu-ray sales than DVD sales? Does that surprise anyone else?
It would've a couple years ago. I don't know anyone (who buys movies) that doesn't buy Blu.
I do. Me.

User avatar
Posts: 17502
Joined: May 2011
Dragon_316ca wrote:Here are the Blu ray stats from the first week:

Combo pack: 2,260,170 units
Trilogy boxset: 453,390 units
TDKR Rises. :clap:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

User avatar
Posts: 2075
Joined: August 2012
Location: The Wasteland
RyanRises wrote:
PowerDump wrote:
More blu-ray sales than DVD sales? Does that surprise anyone else?
It would've a couple years ago. I don't know anyone (who buys movies) that doesn't buy Blu.
My mother...but she's 81. :lol:

Posts: 459
Joined: November 2012
RyanRises wrote:
PowerDump wrote:
More blu-ray sales than DVD sales? Does that surprise anyone else?
It would've a couple years ago. I don't know anyone (who buys movies) that doesn't buy Blu.
Trust me when I say that there are MANY. Usually they are the XBOX 360 fanboys that hate anything PS3/Blu ray related. They claim that blu-ray is unnecessarily expensive and not that much better than DVD.

User avatar
Posts: 893
Joined: March 2011
nolangoatdirector wrote:Usually they are the XBOX 360 fanboys that hate anything PS3/Blu ray related. They claim that blu-ray is unnecessarily expensive and not that much better than DVD.
So I take it they won't be buying the X-Box 720? :lol:

Post Reply