The Dark Knight Rises on Blu-ray/DVD

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Baniac wrote:
MagnarTheGreat wrote: My personal gripe is that the quiet scenes are way too quiet and then the loud scenes are way too loud which causes me to have to fiddle with the volume.
Just curious...do you have a 5-speaker system? I know that problem exists if someone uses a traditional 2-speaker system.

THE PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Precious indeed;-)

So, let me get this straight.

Broken Cowl edition
Trilogy collection
Ultimate Trilogy Collection
Reg. blu ray
Best Buy Steelbook exclusive
Target exclusive

Damn.

BatMan528491 wrote:So, let me get this straight.

Broken Cowl edition
Trilogy collection
Ultimate Trilogy Collection
Reg. blu ray
Best Buy Steelbook exclusive
Target exclusive

Damn.
Call me stupid, but what's this Steelbook of which you all speak? :P

Baniac wrote: Call me stupid, but what's this Steelbook of which you all speak? :P
They are just special type of packaging for movies. The packaging is... you guessed it.. STEEL!! People buy them as collectibles or sell em.

I'm waiting for the Best Buy Steelbook preorders to go up.

This is Supposedly the Best Buy Steel Book Edition with the "Reborn" Documentary.

I gotta say this is the best Box Art by far !
And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig

brickarts295 wrote:This is Supposedly the Best Buy Steel Book Edition with the "Reborn" Documentary.

I gotta say this is the best Box Art by far !
Yeah I'd like to get my hands on this one.

Baniac wrote:
MagnarTheGreat wrote: My personal gripe is that the quiet scenes are way too quiet and then the loud scenes are way too loud which causes me to have to fiddle with the volume.
Just curious...do you have a 5-speaker system? I know that problem exists if someone uses a traditional 2-speaker system.

THE PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not to bump in on the situation, but I have this problem as well (and I have TDK on Blu Ray and it plays on a 5 - speaker blu ray hoem theater system). The dvd on my old television also works the same; I think it must be the discs themselves.

btw I'm actually thinking I might wait till next year to get the ultimate edition, even though it'll be tough and there are some great deals out there already for this release.