The Dark Knight Rises on Blu-ray/DVD

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Avatar Korra wrote:Hey guys so I just got this box set: I think it's the best buy one.

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... u-ray1.jpg

I want to know if it has most of the special features found in the others, or if it has basically all of them. Thanks!
I think it's the same has all the other versions, except for the Reborn documentary.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Da fuck DD.

Crazy Eight wrote:Da fuck DD.
oops... :facepalm:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:Da fuck DD.

What happened...?

And thanks

DoubleD wrote:

What happened...?
I triple posted the same response.

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-new ... aled-1704/
According to the latest Official Charts Company sales data released by The British Video Association, The Dark Knight Rises was the biggest selling video title of 2012.

The third instalment of Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy, The Dark Knight Rises, beat off tough competition from The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn Part 1 (Number 2) and Marvel Avengers Assemble (Number 3) to top the Official Video Chart’s annual best sellers list.

Released on December 3, The Dark Knight Rises overtook Breaking Dawn Part 1 to become the fastest selling video title of 2012. And, after managing to stay at Number 1 on the Official Video Chart for three out of four weeks over the festive period, it has become the biggest selling DVD and Blu-ray title of the year, too.

Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane’s Ted finishes the year at Number 4, while Steven Spielberg’s adaptation of Michael Morpurgo's 1982 children's novel, War Horse, was the fifth biggest selling video title of 2012.
:twothumbsup:

Holy shit, War Horse got quite a life on home video.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:Holy shit, War Horse got quite a life on home video.

-Vader
As a horse person, WH had its flaws in the reality category, but it was beautifully filmed and acted.

And, yay, for TDKR!!! Pretty awesome when it was only out one month out of 12 compared to other releases in 2012. :twothumbsup: