How long do you think it will stay in theaters for???

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Do you see this movie still playing in 15/70 IMAX theaters come Christmas or will it be long gone by then??

End of August for IMAX i bet. Maybe still in theaters until mid to late September but that will be pushing it.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:End of August for IMAX i bet. Maybe still in theaters until mid to late September but that will be pushing it.
Damn, that feels so short :cry:

My local IMAX doesn't have any movies listed under "Coming Soon" though, and they usually have their whole schedule mapped out for a few months...

I really hope August 31 isn't it :(

BatMan528491 wrote:
ryan4butler wrote:End of August for IMAX i bet. Maybe still in theaters until mid to late September but that will be pushing it.

My local IMAX doesn't have any movies listed under "Coming Soon" though, and they usually have their whole schedule mapped out for a few months...

Skyfall, Resident Evil, Frankenweenie, The Hobbit. All IMAX movie to come out in late 2012.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
BatMan528491 wrote:

Skyfall, Resident Evil, Frankenweenie, The Hobbit. All IMAX movie to come out in late 2012.
Son of a bitch.

I need to really start seeing this movie A LOT then. I only have a couple weeks. Shit man

BatMan528491 wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Skyfall, Resident Evil, Frankenweenie, The Hobbit. All IMAX movie to come out in late 2012.
Son of a bitch.

I need to really start seeing this movie A LOT then. I only have a couple weeks. Shit man
Yeah, I'll have to see more regular screenings. :(
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
BatMan528491 wrote:
Son of a bitch.

Yeah, I'll have to see more regular screenings. :(
I have plans to see it with friends around like August 24th. That will only be my third time :(

I need to see it this week. Lol I have to.

I must... I must.

BatMan528491 wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Yeah, I'll have to see more regular screenings. :(
I have plans to see it with friends around like August 24th. That will only be my third time :(

I must... I must.
We were in this together, and then the movie was gone. Now this other movies... rises. The Dark Knight Rises has to come back.
What if it doesn't exist any more?
It must... It must...

JohnConstantine wrote:
BatMan528491 wrote:

I must... I must.
We were in this together, and then the movie was gone. Now this other movies... rises. The Dark Knight Rises has to come back.
It must... It must...
You know we must wait for the Blu-Ray. You'll just have to imagine The Dark Knight Rises.

BatMan528491 wrote:
JohnConstantine wrote:
It must... It must...
You know we must wait for the Blu-Ray. You'll just have to imagine The Dark Knight Rises.
I paid you a small fortune...
And you think having the Blu-Ray gives you power over me?