How long do you think it will stay in theaters for???

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
07202012 wrote:
shadow123 wrote:its going to stay in imax for ages though
It betta.
at least mid november as they said above :clap: :clap:

Well Skyfall comes out November 9th (I just looked it up), and that is the next movie in IMAX, so apparently when my theater says "Mid-November", they mean November 8th... Oh well, good enough.

BatMan528491 wrote:Well Skyfall comes out November 9th (I just looked it up), and that is the next movie in IMAX, so apparently when my theater says "Mid-November", they mean November 8th... Oh well, good enough.
Keeping it until the last possible date. Thanks.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
BatMan528491 wrote:Well Skyfall comes out November 9th (I just looked it up), and that is the next movie in IMAX, so apparently when my theater says "Mid-November", they mean November 8th... Oh well, good enough.
Keeping it until the last possible date. Thanks.
No problem. They did say on the phone that they were keeping it until Skyfall but they also said mid-November so I just assumed they meant like November 15th or something. But November 8th is still awesome. Lot of time to see this movie over and over again now!

BatMan528491 wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Keeping it until the last possible date. Thanks.
No problem. They did say on the phone that they were keeping it until Skyfall but they also said mid-November so I just assumed they meant like November 15th or something. But November 8th is still awesome. Lot of time to see this movie over and over again now!
SO there will be a minimum of a month where the movie is not available? :cry:
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
BatMan528491 wrote:
SO there will be a minimum of a month where the movie is not available? :cry:
Blu-Ray is available December 1st, right??

BatMan528491 wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: SO there will be a minimum of a month where the movie is not available? :cry:
IDK. Every site has something different. Blu-ray.com say Dec, 7.
Brave New World

BatMan528491 wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: SO there will be a minimum of a month where the movie is not available? :cry:
I think so. but it differ a little from store to another. I think it will be available at first of Dec on Amazon.