Vote for The Dark Knight Rises blu ray/dvd cover

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Pick a cover

Teaser 1
8%
Teaser 2
5%
Theatrical
9%
Bane
1%
Batman
9%
Bane (snow)
1%
Batman (snow)
4%
Catwoman theatrical
3%
Bane on tumbler banner (cropped)
1%
Batman on police car (cropped)
5%
Bane face (any of the 3 varations)
6%
Chalk Batman Symbol
40%
Other
6%

Total votes: 77

I think the drawn Bat symbol on the soundtrack would be the best (and considering that both Begins and TDK had the same covers as their soundtrack cases, seems likely). It would be different. We already had an epic picture of Batman standing with an explosion in the background for TDK's cover, and it was really good, but no need to have that again. Batman standing with a fire-y apocalyptic world in the background is nothing original, and somewhat Micheal Bay. The drawn Bat symbol would be a nice, minimalist and subtle approach. It says a lot on a subtle level. Very symbolic and just better in every way.

Red Hood wrote:Teaser 1 for Blu-Ray. Chalk Bat for DVD. Teaser 2 for 2 Disc DVD. And this for the Blu-Ray boxed set:
That is a bloody good cover for the Trilogy blu-ray collection. but, I think they 'd do something more professional.

Red Hood wrote:Will the US get a TDKR Steelbook limited edition like Best Buy's BB and TDK Special Editions?
I would bet that there will be various steelbook editions for TDKR and at least one for the trilogy.

BB and TDK were quite popular amongst collectors and there has been loads of editions for both. TDK had at least 3 steelbooks with different cover designs (there were loads more but with same cover) so I think its safe so say there will be definitely a TDKR steelbook.

Mindheist wrote:Holy cow :o I've never seen this pic before. It looks epic. Also the one in the far right looks like an upside down Batman satue from TDKR.
Anyone have a full pic?
Image Image

Fake but good !

The cover should be the CIA guy looking right at the audience and saying, "Ben?"

Syncopy wrote:Fake but good !

The sad truth is, that's probably a better DVD/ Blu-ray cover than whatever WB is going to actually come up with lol. I still think the best would be the drawn Bat symbol. Simple and subtle, and more meaningful. That one isn't bad, though.

ComptonTerry wrote:
Syncopy wrote:Fake but good !

To sad truth is, that's probably a better DVD/ Blu-ray cover than whatever WB is going to actually come up with lol. I still think the best would be the drawn Bat symbol. Simple and subtle, and more meaningful. That one isn't bad, though.
That picture may be the dvd cover art. Juging from cover art for BB and TDK.
Brave New World

Nothing seriously can be better than this. Please exist!

^Please be real! :cry:
Brave New World