Official TDKR viewings update

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I've watched it 3 times so far. Once in 15/70 IMAX and the other two in regular 35mm. Plan on watching it one more time in IMAX.

12 times.

Next saturday it would be my 5th (4th at Imax) :-D

Saw it for the 4th time yesterday (2 in IMAX, 2 regular) and it just keeps getting better. That will probably be my last time until the Blu-ray comes out, and it was a great way to end the theater experience. My first and last time were in IMAX (full circle?) and yesterday I finally got the seats I wanted to get at the midnight showing a month ago (back center, directly beneath the projector). There were surprisingly quite a few people there, certainly more than I expected for an afternoon showing a month after its release.

Seeing again today in a couple hours. Last time until December. :cry:
Brave New World

no available TDKR play here in philippines... :(

however watched it 3 times already

They're starting to scale back on the showings in my area. Gonna have to try and catch it one more time this week before it's gone.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:They're starting to scale back on the showings in my area. Gonna have to try and catch it one more time this week before it's gone.
Same, there's only 4 IMAX showings now.

How many times have you guys seen the film on your own? I'm just curious cause I've never been to a cinema on my own. I plan on doing so this week. Do you guys go to cinema chains or independant cinemas?

:facepalm:
Brave New World