Are your friends torn on TDKR?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Family and friends loved it, but for some reason they think that there is going to be another movie with robin lol

Friends and family think it's "just a movie".
Brave New World

Honestly, outside of you guys, I don't know of anyone else who has even seen it. Most of my friends and family are into Adam Sandler and Twlight. :sick:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:Honestly, outside of you guys, I don't know of anyone else who has even seen it. Most of my friends and family are into Adam Sandler and Twlight. :sick:
Disassociate yourself with these people.

But then again, my own father thinks the entire trilogy is a piece of rubbish that I'll hate in 20 years.

I spoke with a friend I haven't talked to in a while and of course I asked if they saw TDKR. Well they were disappointed. So I asked why? And the response was, it just wasn't as compelling as the Joker.

I've had it with that bs response. I feel sorry for people who seem to have gotten nothing out of The Dark Knight but The Joker. And if that's all you came away from that movie with than I don't know why people like it so much. I love Heath I love the Joker but Joker is not all there was to that film.

And I'm also just sad that so many people look at TDKR with "where's Joker" in the back of their mind. These people are obviously missing the whole point of the story.

I have a dumbfuck "movie" friend who thinks dumbfuck things about just about everything.

I.E. his favorite films of the year was Cloud Atlas and Argo, barely liked to thought were 'good' were: ZDT, Skyfall, TDKR, Looper, The Master, and refuses to see Lincoln since he hates Spielberg and generally dislikes period films.

Other than that, nope. Everybody loved the shit out of it.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:I have a dumbfuck "movie" friend who thinks dumbfuck things about just about everything.

I.E. his favorite films of the year was Cloud Atlas and Argo, barely liked to thought were 'good' were: ZDT, Skyfall, TDKR, Looper, The Master, and refuses to see Lincoln since he hates Spielberg and generally dislikes period films.

Other than that, nope. Everybody loved the shit out of it.

-Vader
Sounds like a dumbfuck
Sigs???