Are your friends torn on TDKR?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
durden_77 wrote:Most of my close friends love Nolan, and just about everyone of them gave it a 10. :batman:
my friends hate movies. :judge: :sick:
Brave New World

One of my friends has seen every Nolan film but his first three, and loved all of them and he called DKR the best in the trilogy.

Bacon wrote:One of my friends has seen every Nolan film but his first three, and loved all of them and he called DKR the best in the trilogy.
:thumbup: Hes cool.
Brave New World

None of my friends like Batman/Nolan like I do, so they went into the film totally neutral. But they all came out talking about how amazing and fucking awesome it was. They're even trying to make me go a second time with them (sixth for me :-D )

One of my friends thought it was dumb and cheesy, hard to follow and that it doesn't live up to iron man... No joke, he liked the avengers more and complained about logic gaps in TDKR... :roll:

Bayne wrote:One of my friends thought it was dumb and cheesy, hard to follow and that it doesn't live up to iron man... No joke, he liked the avengers more and complained about logic gaps in TDKR... :roll:
Your friends are wrong.
Brave New World

I don't have any friends
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:I don't have any friends
^

dafox wrote:I don't have any friends
Not anymore Fox :judge:
Brave New World

One friend I saw it with wasn't a Batman fan but a casual Nolan fan, and she loved it (said it was better than TDK and BB but still favors Inception.) The other two friends I saw it with are casual moviegoers, but not really Batman fans. They said it was really good.