Dark Knight Trilogy boxset

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
ryan4butler wrote:
Bacon wrote:Damn natalie. Two copies of Memento? One even looks unopened!
i got 5 :lol:

I have a little collectors thing for Nolan's films so If anyone needs to check what's out there let me know. I will be more than happy to help you out.

And by the way are there any other collectors around here? I've been visiting NF quite often but haven't run to anyone yet...

Collector03601 wrote:I have a little collectors thing for Nolan's films so If anyone needs to check what's out there let me know. I will be more than happy to help you out.

And by the way are there any other collectors around here? I've been visiting NF quite often but haven't run to anyone yet...
im a collector of nolan stuff, blu rays and dvds and anything movie related
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Collector03601 wrote:I have a little collectors thing for Nolan's films so If anyone needs to check what's out there let me know. I will be more than happy to help you out.

im a collector of nolan stuff, blu rays and dvds and anything movie related
Great! Nice to see a collector here! I really enjoy collecting Nolan stuff. Batman Begins got me started and then when TDK came out it was really hard as there were so many different editions!

Collector03601 wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: im a collector of nolan stuff, blu rays and dvds and anything movie related
Great! Nice to see a collector here! I really enjoy collecting Nolan stuff. Batman Begins got me started and then when TDK came out it was really hard as there were so many different editions!
yeah, im having a hard time finding all TDK editions
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Collector03601 wrote:
yeah, im having a hard time finding all TDK editions
Tell me about it! Which one was the hardest for you so far?

I had a real tough time getting the Australian steelcase.

Collector03601 wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: yeah, im having a hard time finding all TDK editions

spending a reasonable amount on any import :evil:
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Collector03601 wrote:

spending a reasonable amount on any import :evil:
Tell me about it. Shipping is a real deal killer when you are importing isn't it?

I'd buy it. I only have TDK on blu-ray with the little batpod figure and Batman Begins on regular DVD.

Collector03601 wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: spending a reasonable amount on any import :evil:
Tell me about it. Shipping is a real deal killer when you are importing isn't it?
i cant pay over 30-40 for a single disc, no matter how much i want it
Brave New World