Dark Knight Trilogy boxset

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Blue wrote:I'm probably going to buy a 2 disc TDKR DVD with a nice slipcase and then the Trilogy box set if there's new features and nice box art etc. Just so it'll look good in my collection and I won't be able to resist. If not then I'll be content with just individual versions. But it'll suck so much if it's just 3 boxes in a cardboard sleeve. Like the Toy Story trilogy here...http://www.amazon.co.uk/Toy-Story-1-3-B ... 014&sr=8-1 nothing annoys me more than that :x This trilogy deserves a nice box set release

The only films I have owned twice is Memento & Batman Begins. And I upgraded both, Begins to a 2 disc version and Memento to a 3 disc box set which is probably my favourite DVD.
Blu-ray!!! :x
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Blue wrote:I'm probably going to buy a 2 disc TDKR DVD with a nice slipcase and then the Trilogy box set if there's new features and nice box art etc. Just so it'll look good in my collection and I won't be able to resist. If not then I'll be content with just individual versions. But it'll suck so much if it's just 3 boxes in a cardboard sleeve. Like the Toy Story trilogy here...http://www.amazon.co.uk/Toy-Story-1-3-B ... 014&sr=8-1 nothing annoys me more than that :x This trilogy deserves a nice box set release

The only films I have owned twice is Memento & Batman Begins. And I upgraded both, Begins to a 2 disc version and Memento to a 3 disc box set which is probably my favourite DVD.
Blu-ray!!! :x
Where? Did I link the Blu ray Toy Story boxset by accident?

I don't own any Blu Ray. Isn't to my liking.

Blue wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Blu-ray!!! :x

Its the next best thing behind IMAX, 70mm projections and a normal movie thearter. Best quality of home entertainment.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Blue wrote:

Its the next best thing behind IMAX, 70mm projections and a normal movie thearter. Best quality of home entertainment.
Oh, I get you :lol: I thought you didn't like it and we're annoyed that I had linked it :lol:

Well I dunno, I just can't see a big enough difference that it's worth buying all my DVDs again. I have about 150 now and it would be a long process in replacing them. And a big thing for me is my collection to look good, be an annoyance in a big change of height and look from the rest.

I'll eventually start buying them though.

Blue wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Its the next best thing behind IMAX, 70mm projections and a normal movie thearter. Best quality of home entertainment.
Oh, I get you :lol: I thought you didn't like it and we're annoyed that I had linked it :lol:

Well I dunno, I just can't see a big enough difference that it's worth buying all my DVDs again. I have about 150 now and it would be a long process in replacing them. And a big thing for me is my collection to look good, be an annoyance in a big change of height and look from the rest.

I'll eventually start buying them though.
I dont replace them. :problem: I keep both copies. I only buy the films i love on Blu-ray and only buy new releases on Blu. Its alot better than dvd. IDK why. :shh:
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote: I dont replace them. :problem: I keep both copies. I only buy the films i love on Blu-ray and only buy new releases on Blu. Its alot better than dvd. IDK why. :shh:
I'll prob start buying them when they're the only option. Just I would prefer a cool 3 disc boxset of Memento with really cool box art than a Blu Ray version that doesn't look as nice in my collection to show off to people ;) and also to myself when I watch it

Blue wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: I dont replace them. :problem: I keep both copies. I only buy the films i love on Blu-ray and only buy new releases on Blu. Its alot better than dvd. IDK why. :shh:
I'll prob start buying them when they're the only option. Just I would prefer a cool 3 disc boxset of Memento with really cool box art than a Blu Ray version that doesn't look as nice in my collection to show off to people ;) and also to myself when I watch it
I have that one, blu-rays are pretty cheap now. I got memento for $5 at bestbuy on Blu-ray
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote: I have that one, blu-rays are pretty cheap now. I got memento for $5 at bestbuy on Blu-ray

Hmm, I dunno. I might start an alternate collection with Blu Ray like you have but it would only be for new films or films I dont own that don't have a really cool DVD version. Batman boxset would be a good example as i'll own them all on DVD then a box set as Blu ray.

Well, I have ALL Nolan's film on DVD and BD (except Following, of course) :ugeek:

So, do they just put together the blu-rays or do they all get a better blu-ray version? Each of them deserves a better class of blu-ray. For me, video quality matters the most and with each film, that can definitely be improved!