Dark Knight Trilogy boxset

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I would too recommend getting the 10th Anniversary Edition of Memento on blu-ray. Heard its a very good remaster and has got new bonus feature with Chris looking back at when he made the film. Not sure but it should also have the hidden feature where you unlock the chronological version of the film ('The Beginning Of The End'). Unfortunatelly I can't watch it on my player as its region A locked. Still had to get it because of the nice cover :)

Collector03601 wrote:I would too recommend getting the 10th Anniversary Edition of Memento on blu-ray. Heard its a very good remaster and has got new bonus feature with Chris looking back at when he made the film. Not sure but it should also have the hidden feature where you unlock the chronological version of the film ('The Beginning Of The End'). Unfortunatelly I can't watch it on my player as its region A locked. Still had to get it because of the nice cover :)
I. Don't. Have. Blu-Ray. Read the previous posts, please.

Bacon, get the 2 disc dvd that i recomended you wont regrett it atall. its 2.35 used and i got it used and came fine. make sure its in very good condition.
Brave New World

Bacon wrote:Damn natalie. Two copies of Memento? One even looks unopened!
Actually I have 3 (one on BD), and NO, is not unopened. Is a little wear out :lol:

ryan4butler wrote:
Bacon wrote: Well obviously, I'll get that if I can. But of those 2 which is the best?
Neither, get the 2 disc limited edition dvd in sweet packaging, it has a bonus feature of the film in crono order and all the stuff those two have and more. a memento gam. you'll love it
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006 ... er=&sr=1-4
Yea, but the 2 Disc edition lacks of some features that you get in the 1 disc edition or the BD 10th anniversary edition. That's why I hve both.

aaron wrote:-Awesome box set with cool cover art
-All three films on blu-ray
-All three films on DVD
-Three codes for all three films with digital copy
-Deleted scenes if possible
-Blooper reel
-Commentary for all three films with Nolan, cast and crew
-Extensive documentaries on the making of the films
-Perhaps a small flipbook with series concept art
-All IMAX scenes from TDK and TDKR in their uncompressed format
Make this happen WB.

Bacon wrote:
Collector03601 wrote:I would too recommend getting the 10th Anniversary Edition of Memento on blu-ray. Heard its a very good remaster and has got new bonus feature with Chris looking back at when he made the film. Not sure but it should also have the hidden feature where you unlock the chronological version of the film ('The Beginning Of The End'). Unfortunatelly I can't watch it on my player as its region A locked. Still had to get it because of the nice cover :)
I. Don't. Have. Blu-Ray. Read the previous posts, please.
Sorry, my post was meant to anyone who haven't got Memento yet. That's why I didn't quote you.

If you will get the dvd edition be sure to check the chrono version, it's interesting to see it that way. Don't know how you access it on the US dvd but on the EU ones I had to find my way to it as its a hidden easter egg feature. I'm sure there will be a hint somewhere on the web...

I expect a thick 550 page booklet, no less.
Collectible mini figurines of all the villains.
An audio CD of Hans Zimmer outtakes.
A USB drive featuring the 'clean slate'.
The boxset must come as the dinner tray on Bruce wayne's table (with the lid covering the DVDs)
Heath Ledger's joker diary
Anne Hathaway panties etc.
Last edited by SantomTheWhite on August 3rd, 2012, 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

SantomTheWhite wrote:I expect a thick 550 page booklet, no less.
Collectible mini figurines of all the villains.
An audio CD of Hans Zimmer outtakes.
A USB drive featuring the 'clean slate'.
The boxset must come as the dinner tray on Bruce wayne's table (with the lid covering the DVDs)
Heath Ledger's joker diary
Anne Hathaway panties etc.
To be perfectly honest, reading the Joker diary would be amazing. Maximum want!

Also, Alfred must deliver the dinner tray and say, "I've prepared your supper."

I'm probably going to buy a 2 disc TDKR DVD with a nice slipcase and then the Trilogy box set if there's new features and nice box art etc. Just so it'll look good in my collection and I won't be able to resist. If not then I'll be content with just individual versions. But it'll suck so much if it's just 3 boxes in a cardboard sleeve. Like the Toy Story trilogy here...http://www.amazon.co.uk/Toy-Story-1-3-B ... 014&sr=8-1 nothing annoys me more than that :x This trilogy deserves a nice box set release

The only films I have owned twice is Memento & Batman Begins. And I upgraded both, Begins to a 2 disc version and Memento to a 3 disc box set which is probably my favourite DVD.