Dark Knight Trilogy boxset

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Post Reply
Posts: 146
Joined: May 2012
We all know it's going to happen, so what kind of things would you like to see in it? (Sorry if this is in the wrong place mods.)

Posts: 6803
Joined: May 2011
I would like to see the movies in the boxset.

User avatar
Posts: 1027
Joined: November 2011
Location: Indiana
I want it to be generally not box-shaped so I have a hard-ass time finding anywhere to put it on my shelf.

User avatar
Posts: 3756
Joined: August 2009
Location: a galaxy far far away
Nelson wrote:I want it to be generally not box-shaped so I have a hard-ass time finding anywhere to put it on my shelf.
:lol: :clap:

User avatar
Posts: 1161
Joined: February 2012
Location: Oregon, USA
-Awesome box set with cool cover art
-All three films on blu-ray
-All three films on DVD
-Three codes for all three films with digital copy
-Deleted scenes if possible
-Blooper reel
-Commentary for all three films with Nolan, cast and crew
-Extensive documentaries on the making of the films
-Perhaps a small flipbook with series concept art
-All IMAX scenes from TDK and TDKR in their uncompressed format
Last edited by aaron on August 1st, 2012, 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Posts: 26288
Joined: February 2010
Location: Texas
Nelson wrote:I want it to be generally not box-shaped so I have a hard-ass time finding anywhere to put it on my shelf.
Bat-symbol shaped? Image
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Posts: 65
Joined: July 2012
.
Last edited by CallMeSelina on April 30th, 2015, 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Posts: 1997
Joined: July 2012
Location: Boston, MA
CallMeSelina wrote:
aaron wrote:-Awesome box set with cool cover art
-All three films on blu-ray
-All three films on DVD
-Three codes for all three films with digital copy
-Deleted scenes if possible
-Blooper reel
-Commentary for all three films with Nolan, cast and crew
-Extensive documentaries on the making of the films
-Perhaps a small flipbook with series concept art
-All IMAX scenes from TDK and TDKR in their uncompressed format
These would be great. Interviews, as well. We've seen some from the BTS featurette, before, so why not?

They will probably have collectibles with them, as they did with the Begins and Dark Knight special edition boxsets.
Okay so with Begins you are talking about the limited edition gift set, correct???

But what special edition box set is there with TDK?? Please lead me to it, thank you!

User avatar
Posts: 3756
Joined: August 2009
Location: a galaxy far far away
BatMan528491 wrote:
CallMeSelina wrote:
These would be great. Interviews, as well. We've seen some from the BTS featurette, before, so why not?

They will probably have collectibles with them, as they did with the Begins and Dark Knight special edition boxsets.
Okay so with Begins you are talking about the limited edition gift set, correct???

But what special edition box set is there with TDK?? Please lead me to it, thank you!

User avatar
Posts: 1997
Joined: July 2012
Location: Boston, MA
Oh my God...







:shock:

Post Reply