Alternative Casting, if you could change 1 or all the actors

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Hey folks,

here's a thought, if you could change 1, 2 or maybe all the cast, but had to leave the story and
scenes/ dialogue exactly as it was, what changes would you make.... I'd assume to make the film
better (I'm sure everyone could change the cast and make it worse !)

You could go the continuity direction and keep the leads, but change some of the newer characters.

Bruce/Batman = C. Bale Alfred = M. Caine Fox = M. Freeman Gordon = G. Oldman

but maybe Russel Crowe as Bane (he's fucking crazy enough) and Angelina Jolie as Selina

and Taylor Lautner as Blake ( now I'm not being serious here, just making suggestions for
suggestions sake )

Or you could think retrospectively and change everyone for the whole series (so that whomever you
changed would also have been that character in the previous films)

for example Bruce/Batman = Gerard Butler Alfred = Anthony Hopkins Gordon = David Caruso

Fox = Samuel L. Jackson Selina = Jessica Alba Bane = Jason Statham
The Joker = Daniel Day Lewis Scarecrow = Edward Norton

Again, suggestions for the sake of suggestions, but you get the idea. Feel free to post rationales for
your changes (I'd pick Statham for Bane because he has the gravelly voice, the physique and would be very convincing
at the ass-kicking bits)

Have a go , it's worth a laugh !

Batmannerism wrote:
but maybe Russel Crowe as Bane (he's fucking crazy enough) and Angelina Jolie as Selina

and Taylor Lautner as Blake ( now I'm not being serious here, just making suggestions for
suggestions sake )

Or you could think retrospectively and change everyone for the whole series (so that whomever you
changed would also have been that character in the previous films)

for example Bruce/Batman = Gerard Butler Alfred = Anthony Hopkins Gordon = David Caruso

Fox = Samuel L. Jackson Selina = Jessica Alba Bane = Jason Statham
The Joker = Daniel Day Lewis Scarecrow = Edward Norton

Again, suggestions for the sake of suggestions, but you get the idea. Feel free to post rationales for
your changes (I'd pick Statham for Bane because he has the gravelly voice, the physique and would be very convincing
at the ass-kicking bits)

Have a go , it's worth a laugh !

Oh and:

http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... 33&t=10416