Early concept art for BANE in TDKR

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
jcvargas09 wrote:
Queen of Hearts wrote:
Me too:-)

I think the last one in the last row is obviously the one they chose, which I loved...but I kind of like the one before it too...it has three separate pieces...
It wasn't quite there yet in that sketch because the final mask allows for more of his cheek bones to show. :)
True:-)

Did you see the one at the top that had the black over his eyes?? Not sure how I would have liked that one...the eyes expressed so much.

Queen of Hearts wrote:
jcvargas09 wrote:
It wasn't quite there yet in that sketch because the final mask allows for more of his cheek bones to show. :)
True:-)

Did you see the one at the top that had the black over his eyes?? Not sure how I would have liked that one...the eyes expressed so much.
Yeah, it would have been pretty strange. All he would have had to work with would be body language and voice. The eyes make all the difference in the world.

Clearly a homage to the Mutant Leader from The Dark Knight Returns.

Are you referring and comparing that homage to the sketch that covers his eyes?:-)