Did Selina wear Wayne' Necklace at the end of the movie ?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
The final scene, when Alfred saw Bruce and Selina at Italy. I do remember she did but my friend who just when back after watching it, said she didnt. Can someone confirm?

She didn't.

Also, lock.

seems that she had:

Sheep fisting!
Sigs???

fallengt wrote:The final scene, when Alfred saw Bruce and Selina at Italy. I do remember she did but my friend who just when back after watching it, said she didnt. Can someone confirm?
Yes she did. They even say in the film the necklace is gone. And then they show it on Selina's neck. Bruce probably gave it to her as a gift.
Last edited by RIFA on July 28th, 2012, 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

She did have it. There's a soft focus on it so it might be easy to miss, but it's definitely there.

Also, "We can't leave a string of pearls on the manifest as lost"

RIFA wrote:
fallengt wrote:The final scene, when Alfred saw Bruce and Selina at Italy. I do remember she did but my friend who just when back after watching it, said she didnt. Can someone confirm?
Yes she did. They even say in the film the necklace is gone. And then they show it on Selina's neck. Bruce probably gave it to her as a gift.
OMG!!!! He did!!! I didn't remember but wow, this makes me even happier with the ending, and I can tell I already was a 100th times :lol:

Dan_87 wrote:seems that she had:
Thanks. The image isn't clear enough but we still can see(barely) the necklace is there.
I was right :-D .

fallengt wrote:
Dan_87 wrote:seems that she had:
Thanks. The image isn't clear enough but we still can see(barely) the necklace is there.
Is it bad that I can't stop looking at that picture??!! I'm completely addicted to this ending! Seriously: BEST.THING.EVER!!! 8-)

Batcat wrote:
fallengt wrote: Thanks. The image isn't clear enough but we still can see(barely) the necklace is there.
Is it bad that I can't stop looking at that picture??!! I'm completely addicted to this ending! Seriously: BEST.THING.EVER!!! 8-)
They have amazing chemistry.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist