Closing Credits

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Did anyone else notice that Sibi Bale was listed under "stunts"? Does anybody know what she did?

Alex wrote:Did anyone else notice that Sibi Bale was listed under "stunts"? Does anybody know what she did?
IDK maybe a stand in.
Brave New World

She was Batman the whole time, Christian never put on the costume.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

darthnazgul wrote:She was Batman the whole time, Christian never put on the costume.
LOL :lol:

Alex wrote:
darthnazgul wrote:She was Batman the whole time, Christian never put on the costume.
LOL :lol:
thanks. you peaked my curiosity :tooexcited:
Brave New World

Thanks to all the dumb friends I saw it with, I really couldn't stay through the credits past "Christian Bale." What songs were played?

aaron wrote:Thanks to all the dumb friends I saw it with, I really couldn't stay through the credits past "Christian Bale." What songs were played?
IDK, I'm not really good at noticing the music ...

Alex wrote:
aaron wrote:Thanks to all the dumb friends I saw it with, I really couldn't stay through the credits past "Christian Bale." What songs were played?
IDK, I'm not really good at noticing the music ...
It was the same theme from TDK ending credits i think if not RIse
Brave New World

I was able to convince my friends that there was something at the end of the credits so I could stay and listen to the music. It had the obvious theme when "THE DARK KNIGHT RISES" popped up on screen. Then I believe it went into Risen from the Darkness to The Fire Rises and Imagine the Fire all mixed from different parts. Kind of like a TDKR action suite.
President and Chief Financial Officer of The Official Faora Fan Club Est. 2013

FreakLikeMe wrote:
I was able to convince my friends that there was something at the end of the credits so I could stay and listen to the music. It had the obvious theme when "THE DARK KNIGHT RISES" popped up on screen. Then I believe it went into Risen from the Darkness to The Fire Rises and Imagine the Fire all mixed from different parts. Kind of like a TDKR action suite.
Brave New World