Blu-Ray: Special Request!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
To start things off I saw the movie yesterday and was simply blown away! What a great ending to this trilogy!

For the BLu-Ray release I just have 2 WISHES utilizing the technical possibilities of the medium:

1. BANE
-> Please offer an option to view the movie with the ORIGINALLY RECORDED dialogue (especially the prologue)!
(yes, it was hard to understand, but when you watch the movie at home for many times athmosphere and impression are more worthy than clearness)

2. SELINA
-> Please offer an option to view the movie with Selina Kyle having her REAL hair colour - BLACK!
(HC comic fanatics like me would be very delighted "if it came in BLACK" (consistent with the source material!) which is the only tiny detail which is left to be improved after Anne's breathtaking portrayal of Selina Kyle. Therefore please spare no effort and digitally alter the brown to black hair - as mentioned as an option!)

P.S.: As both are fantasies of a lifelong Batman comic fan both could exclusively be included in the invitable and much looked forward (pricey so that WB has no issues in financing those features!) MEGASPECIAL TRILOGY EDITION!
Last edited by xxstefanx on July 27th, 2012, 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

1) Whatever

2) LOL

2)lmao

Her hair is black, isn't it? Anyway, there's nothing wrong with Anne Hathaway's hair, that's for sure.

They didnt finish the whole movie with the origional audio because of the reactions to the prolouge. Anne Hathaways hair is fine and sexy. :)
Brave New World

To re-introduce some seriousness in this thread pls don't bother if you are NOT a HC comic geek obsessed with authenticity!

My suggestions are just as additional options for a 100$ COMIC GEEK edition!

@Batman
You need to check your eyes regarding the colour! :shock:
Obviously - from a non refrencing comic viewpoint - her hair is extremely fine!

@ryan
I know but that is not the question as the just seen cinematic version will be on the disc anyway!

@JMan
There is no poolscene or anything similar justifying a bikini in the movie! Are you 15? ;)

Zez
This is actually a great idea. They also need to re-do The Dark Knight, so that The Joker can throw acid on Harvey's face and turn him into Two Face. You know, for the comic-fans! While they're at it, why not redo Batman begins so that Ras al Ghul never dies, since he's immortal in the comic books. And, ooh! Why not have Bane get injected with venom and have tubes on the back of his head, just like the comics and-

:facepalm:

Bane doesn't have a luchador mask. Movie sucked because of it.

They need to recut the movie and CGI on a luchador mask because I complained and that should be enough for an artist to change their art.
Last edited by Nelson on July 27th, 2012, 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxstefanx wrote:To re-introduce some seriousness in this thread pls don't bother if you are NOT a HC comic geek obsessed with authenticity!

@JMan
There is no poolscene or anything similar justifying a bikini in the movie! Are you 15? ;)
Dude, I respect your seriousness, I really do.
But regardless of age, gender identity, or comic geek status. . .
I don't think there needs to be any justification whatsoever for wishing to see Anne Hathaway in a bikini.
:twothumbsup:
Last edited by JMan on July 27th, 2012, 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.