Josh Stewart as Barsad

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
aeioulul wrote:Uhm, no. I mean the first scene with Gordon where he gave Bane the GPS thingy (Don't know what that is) He's really worried in that scene.

I assumed he was unnerved by the killing of the two other guys. But that really makes no sense.

aeioulul wrote:Why was he scared during the first sewer scene with Bane?
Because he's afraid of Bane.

steveportee wrote:
aeioulul wrote:Why was he scared during the first sewer scene with Bane?
Because he's afraid of Bane.
Who isnt? I wonder how Barsad even got into this game.
Brave New World

aeioulul wrote:
Baniac wrote:
And for that I wasn't sorry to hear Talia say, "Shoot them. Shoot them all." ;) I wish Barsad's end would have been in protecting Bane instead of Talia.

I assumed that he was concerned for Bane's safety since it was, after all, Batman that he was fighting, someone trained by the same LOS that trained Bane. But then, of course, Barsad really had little to worry about in that regard. ;)

Oh, yeah. Totally devilish like, "You're in for a show, dude. Be careful what you wish for."
Uhm, no. I mean the first scene with Gordon where he gave Bane the GPS thingy (Don't know what that is) He's really worried in that scene.
Like Bane, no doubt Barsad was concerned about the two morons bringing the police commissioner to their headquarters.

Of course. He was brilliant in his role. Though Josh wasn't good in many other roles even in big roles. but, he nailed that small background character.

aside note : I really wanted a tough scene between Gordan and Bane. I was anticipating that but, Chris let me down.

Baniac wrote:
aeioulul wrote:

Uhm, no. I mean the first scene with Gordon where he gave Bane the GPS thingy (Don't know what that is) He's really worried in that scene.
Like Bane, no doubt Barsad was concerned about the two morons bringing the police commissioner to their headquarters.
Ooh okay. That makes sense.

You can see his concern for Bane, when Bane fights Batman in the sewers. Whenever, Batman got a hit in.

knightofthenight wrote:You can see his concern for Bane, when Bane fights Batman in the sewers. Whenever, Batman got a hit in.
he wasnt at all concerned about Bane. :lol: Maybe Batman but no Bane.
Brave New World

Threads have been merged.
Carry on.