Josh Stewart as Barsad

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Don't worry i'll charge for them.

He's my soul mate.

He was good, but what happened to him?
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Monicabbm wrote:He was good, but what happened to him?
Shot by Foley (at least that's what it was cut to look like)

hotsauce32 wrote:
hum... thanks
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

The way he smiles devilishly when CIA Op says "Bane" during the prologue is unparalleled. Deserves a Best Background Character nomination imho.

Why was he scared during the first sewer scene with Bane?

Amazing character. Loved him ever since the prologue in December. It's my favorite background character.

hotsauce32 wrote:
And for that I wasn't sorry to hear Talia say, "Shoot them. Shoot them all." ;) I wish Barsad's end would have been in protecting Bane instead of Talia.
aeioulul wrote:Why was he scared during the first sewer scene with Bane?
I assumed that he was concerned for Bane's safety since it was, after all, Batman that he was fighting, someone trained by the same LOS that trained Bane. But then, of course, Barsad really had little to worry about in that regard. ;)

aaron wrote:The way he smiles devilishly when CIA Op says "Bane" during the prologue is unparalleled. Deserves a Best Background Character nomination imho.
Oh, yeah. Totally devilish like, "You're in for a show, dude. Be careful what you wish for."

Baniac wrote:
hotsauce32 wrote:
And for that I wasn't sorry to hear Talia say, "Shoot them. Shoot them all." ;) I wish Barsad's end would have been in protecting Bane instead of Talia.
aeioulul wrote:Why was he scared during the first sewer scene with Bane?
I assumed that he was concerned for Bane's safety since it was, after all, Batman that he was fighting, someone trained by the same LOS that trained Bane. But then, of course, Barsad really had little to worry about in that regard. ;)

aaron wrote:The way he smiles devilishly when CIA Op says "Bane" during the prologue is unparalleled. Deserves a Best Background Character nomination imho.
Oh, yeah. Totally devilish like, "You're in for a show, dude. Be careful what you wish for."
Uhm, no. I mean the first scene with Gordon where he gave Bane the GPS thingy (Don't know what that is) He's really worried in that scene.