Josh Stewart as Barsad

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Personally, I thought he was one of the highlights of the film, and no, I'm honestly not trolling--he provides that perfect bearded-henchman character with the sort-of-sexy and rugged accent. I thought it was beautiful the connection he had with Bane, how he gave everything he had for the cause.

And I felt overwhelmingly sad when
he was shot by Foley
What did you think? Discuss.

Was that his name? Either way, I loved his character. Every time he appeared onscreen some shit was about to fly.

Stewart is a bad ass.

Interestingly enough, he's named after a character from A Tale of Two Cities (John Barsad, a British spy from the novel). Which was a big influence on this movie.
Last edited by Max Schreck on July 27th, 2012, 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Awesome character.
Sigs???

Neat sniper rifle.

Should've probably kept it. Could've polished off Batsy pretty quickly during that finale.
Ah, böwakawa! Poussé, poussé...

Keeps bugging me when I hear his accent drop during the line "Gotham gets blown to hell"

Yeah, I thought he was cool as hell.
Do you... like pineapple?

Yeah Stewart was a cool addition to the film. You could see that his character and Bane go way back, so much respect for each other, but you still see Barsad shudder due to Bane's superiority.

I was stoke when he got cast. Was awesome in Dirt, did solid work in Criminal Minds and was the highlight of No Ordinary Family.