Banes plan

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Sorry I don't agree
To assume the arsenal is exactly where they need to dig? Besides the armoury need not be in Wayne enterprises- it just is. Wayne has plenty of real estate which could be used. And again if talia could suss out where the armoury is why cant she suss out the local of the reactor. Also Why can't she find the bat then? It does tend to be the scourge of the league ?
To be honest though it's certainly not affecting my enjoyment of the movie in anyway, I was just curious to see if some hints had been dropped as to how
bane, talia or Dave the janitor had found out about the armoury.

Bane's plan involves him dying in the explosion after Batman beats him because there is not enough time to leave the city at that point. I'm sure he planned to get out of the city shortly before it got blown up so he could kill bruce wayne in the pit. He is not an espouser of the OWS philosophy but he recognizes its power to give people hope in a world ravaged by greed and corporate power. He is exploiting that potential so the people will accept him as the leader so he can rule the city until it gets blown up because he wants to fulfill Ra's al Ghul's destiny.

gkane21 wrote:Calm down guys... It's only opinions,

To the next query regarding the plan
How on earth does bane know where the armoury is. I can buy the talia and the league know about Wayne, but his top secret arsenal??
Any clues in the movie I missed??
And who said that they knew about THE arsenal? All Bane said was - I'll show you where I built my home => blows up => Your precious arsenal, gratefully accepted (meaning - that he wasn't aware of that, but with it - it's even better).

7Blades wrote:
gkane21 wrote:Calm down guys... It's only opinions,

To the next query regarding the plan
How on earth does bane know where the armoury is. I can buy the talia and the league know about Wayne, but his top secret arsenal??
Any clues in the movie I missed??
And who said that they knew about THE arsenal? All Bane said was - I'll show you where I built my home => blows up => Your precious arsenal, gratefully accepted (meaning - that he wasn't aware of that, but with it - it's even better).
He was aware of r&d being right ontop of the cavern. and its "you preciouse amory."
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:He was aware of r&d being right ontop of the cavern. and its "you preciouse amory."
Yeah, right - armory. But then - and you got me worried - how come he knows about that? Fox says R&D off the books, nobody knows - assuming that it goes through
Talia
- kinda cheesy...

7Blades wrote:
ryan4butler wrote:He was aware of r&d being right ontop of the cavern. and its "you preciouse amory."
Yeah, right - armory. But then - and you got me worried - how come he knows about that? Fox says R&D off the books, nobody knows - assuming that it goes through
Talia
- kinda cheesy...
Its not really important to the story. but he finds a way. they know the underground.
Brave New World

7Blades wrote:
Talia
- kinda cheesy...
The answer was already given to you by Vader. It's off the records (Fox said that as a precaution against Daget who they wouldn't trust anyway, not against people they already do trust) but it's also located at the first place where someone (who already knows that Bruce is Batman and that he uses his wealth and financial connections to get his hands on such technological developments) would look. I mean, whether it's Talia (not so likely) or just Bane assuming where the armory could be it's whatever.

At that point in the movie and in those sequences it was already established how Bane was rapidly taking control of everything so explaining every single step wasn't really needed. Not to mention that a shot of someone snatching the plans for the building before the First Fight would've probably ruined the surprise of that tumbler falling.

prince0gotham wrote:
The answer was already given to you by Vader. It's off the records (Fox said that as a precaution against Daget who they wouldn't trust anyway, not against people they already do trust) but it's also located at the first place where someone (who already knows that Bruce is Batman and that he uses his wealth and financial connections to get his hands on such technological developments) would look. I mean, whether it's Talia (not so likely) or just Bane assuming where the armory could be it's whatever.

At that point in the movie and in those sequences it was already established how Bane was rapidly taking control of everything so explaining every single step wasn't really needed. Not to mention that a shot of someone snatching the plans for the building before the First Fight would've probably ruined the surprise of that tumbler falling.
That's more like it! Thanks!