Banes plan

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
SomeFrenchToast wrote:
When I say he's not the League, I mean he's not the League we've known with BB and Ra's. I should have added that. I know the League has changed with him and Talia in charge, and that's the answer to Skyab's wonder on page 1: he, along with Talia, is the new League, the one that is willing to sacrifice itself to do what is necessary, because they're more extremist than Ra's. Same ideas, same means, but like I said to a more dedicated level.
Stop searching for ways to get out of it.
He is the League of Shadows because he got accepted back by Talia. If he's by Ra's al Ghul's standards or not it doesn't really matter.
You twist words poorly.

It does matter to me. The fact you can't accept others' point of view doesn't give you the right to act like a jackass. Besides, I'm not native to the English language so sorry if my language skills don't reach your expectations. :roll:

Calm down guys... It's only opinions,

To the next query regarding the plan
How on earth does bane know where the armoury is. I can buy the talia and the league know about Wayne, but his top secret arsenal??
Any clues in the movie I missed??

gkane21 wrote:Calm down guys... It's only opinions,

How on earth does bane know where the armoury is. I can buy the talia and the league know about Wayne, but his top secret arsenal??
Miranda/Talia was spying on Wayne Enterprises and knew pretty much everything. That's I saw it at least.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:It does matter to me. The fact you can't accept others' point of view doesn't give you the right to act like a jackass. Besides, I'm not native to the English language so sorry if my language skills don't reach your expectations. :roll:
It's not a point of view. You said "Bane is not in the League of Shadows". Which is wrong. The fact is "Bane is in the League of Shadows" and "Bane IS the League of Shadows".

If twisting the reality and arguing semantics is now called a "point of view" then hope in knowledge and reason these days is lost.

gkane21 wrote:Calm down guys... It's only opinions,

Mirandia knew, if they know where wayne ent is they know where the armory is.
Brave New World

I hear what you are saying but wouldn't that then mean
They would know the location of the batcave? Or at least the bunker? Or where the bat is? If they did surely these places would be destroyed while Wayne is away? I guess my point is, how would they know the armoury is in Wayne enterprises? But know about nothing else. Remember talia even has to wait to see the fusion reactor. The plan doesn't kick in until she knows she has been entrusted with this.
No???
Last edited by gkane21 on July 27th, 2012, 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gkane21 wrote:I here what you are saying but wouldn't that then mean
They would know the location of the batcave? Or at least the bunker? Or where the bat is? If they did surely these places would be destroyed while Wayne is away? I guess my point is, how would they know the armoury is in Wayne enterprises? But know about nothing else. Remember talia even has to wait to see the fusion reactor. The plan doesn't kick in until she knows she has been entrusted with this.
No???
I think the sewers and tunnels provide acces to the entire city. He did get into the football stadium very easily, this could happen with wayne ent. and every where else.
Brave New World

The article at the top of NF answers this question.

http://www.nolanfans.com/2012/07/26/15- ... ght-rises/
"Now that Bruce Wayne has been established as Batman, it doesn’t take a genius or specially training to deduce that his weapons and vehicles are likely produced/housed in his company. Given Talia’s chair on the Wayne Enterprises board, she likely has a decent understanding of the building’s layout and, given her League affiliations, she knows what to look for in determining the likely location of Batman’s secret arsenal. Also, other people have been in this wing of Wayne Enterprises in The Dark Knight, so it’s secrecy isn’t absolute. Remember in Batman Begins when Ra’s accuses Bruce of “defending a city so corrupt” that they have “infiltrated every level” of its infrastructure? It’s plausible that someone from the League could have helped construct or locate it from within Wayne Enterprises. However, even if this isn’t the case, it’s easy to assume the arsenal is the bottom level of the building so it’s A.) Easiest to hide and B.) Easy to transport vehicles into and out of the building. Provided this, Bane would just have to dig up to find Applied Sciences."
-Vader

Vader182 wrote:The article at the top of NF answers this question.

http://www.nolanfans.com/2012/07/26/15- ... ght-rises/
"Now that Bruce Wayne has been established as Batman, it doesn’t take a genius or specially training to deduce that his weapons and vehicles are likely produced/housed in his company. Given Talia’s chair on the Wayne Enterprises board, she likely has a decent understanding of the building’s layout and, given her League affiliations, she knows what to look for in determining the likely location of Batman’s secret arsenal. Also, other people have been in this wing of Wayne Enterprises in The Dark Knight, so it’s secrecy isn’t absolute. Remember in Batman Begins when Ra’s accuses Bruce of “defending a city so corrupt” that they have “infiltrated every level” of its infrastructure? It’s plausible that someone from the League could have helped construct or locate it from within Wayne Enterprises. However, even if this isn’t the case, it’s easy to assume the arsenal is the bottom level of the building so it’s A.) Easiest to hide and B.) Easy to transport vehicles into and out of the building. Provided this, Bane would just have to dig up to find Applied Sciences."
-Vader
We are all Bane's army. What you said is spot on.
Brave New World