Scenes that didn't make the film - Spoilers

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I was looking back at set photos/videos and noticed a few scenes never made the final film. Here's a few I can remember, any more to add to the list?

- Catwoman riding the Batpod down the City Hall steps
- Modine's character hit by a tumbler

Thought this could be an interesting discussion

I don't remember one of the tumblers firing a rocket at the building Bane, Batman & Talia were in at the end with lots of people fighting outside. The shot was in one of the trailers but I'm pretty sure it wasn't in the film.

And in the 13 minute preview one of the tumblers crashed into a glass door to what I presume is a shop or something. Wasn't in the film. Same goes for the tumbler that crashed into a hole.
Last edited by Blue on July 26th, 2012, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blue wrote:And in the 13 minute preview one of the tumblers crashed into a glass door to what I presume is a shop or something. Was in the film.
That actually one is in the film, although they chose what I believe to be an inferior camera angle.

elixxxer wrote:
Blue wrote:And in the 13 minute preview one of the tumblers crashed into a glass door to what I presume is a shop or something. Was in the film.
That actually one is in the film, although they chose what I believe to be an inferior camera angle.
I couldn't remember it :lol: I'm going again tommorow so I'll see it then :-D

Blue wrote:I don't remember one of the tumblers firing a rocket at the building Bane, Batman & Talia were in at the end with lots of people fighting outside. The shot was in one of the trailers but I'm pretty sure it wasn't in the film.

And in the 13 minute preview one of the tumblers crashed into a glass door to what I presume is a shop or something. Was in the film. Same goes for the tumbler that crashed into a whole.

for sure the entire war scene is not in the movie.

Bane's militia faces Foley's cops. they run. The bat come in shoot a tumbler and then? Bane goes out of the big building and then rush over Batman.

thrice wrote:Image
This would have been a great scene.

"You are as precious to me as you were to your own mother and father. I swore to them that I would protect you... and I haven't."

Skyab23 wrote:
thrice wrote:Image
This would have been a great scene.
It would've been a great entrance. Doubt it would've changed the scene.

BatMan528491 wrote:"You are as precious to me as you were to your own mother and father. I swore to them that I would protect you... and I haven't."
Yeah that was missing. I was kind of pissed that they didn't include it.
President and Chief Financial Officer of The Official Faora Fan Club Est. 2013