"You're a big guy", "For you"

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
In this scene when Bane says "for you", is he saying "I am a big guy compared to you" or "it will be painful for you if you pull of my mask"

Anyone?

Soap141 wrote:In this scene when Bane says "for you", is he saying "I am a big guy compared to you" or "it will be painful for you if you pull of my mask"

Anyone?
The latter

Forum Pro
Law
Totally worthy of it's own thread.

Law_of_4 wrote:Totally worthy of it's own thread.
I thought so too! Sweet line!

This should get its own forum subsection.

This needs its own website.
Sigs???

steveportee wrote:This should get its own forum subsection.
Sorry fellas. I know some of you wade through these forums all day and Nolan Forums is a lifestyle for some of you.

I am not privy to how things run here because for the majority of the day I am off doing other things... like life.

I am learning as I go. However, my learning curve will be steep as I do not spend 22 our of 24 hours on here wading through every post... please remain patient.

"steeveportie" and "tehbaked"... seriously... you guys are hear all fing day everyday. Is nothing else going on? Like nothing at all?

Soap141 wrote:
steveportee wrote:This should get its own forum subsection.
Sorry fellas. I know some of you wade through these forums all day and Nolan Forums is a lifestyle for some of you.

I am not privy to how things run here because for the majority of the day I am off doing other things... like life.

I am learning as I go. However, my learning curve will be steep as I do not spend 22 our of 24 hours on here wading through every post... please remain patient.
It's not that, it's just ... find a thread that already covers this. Simple.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.