The Nolan Fans Awesome Scale: The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

How Awesome was The Dark Knight Rises?

100% Awesome
56%
90% Awesome
25%
80% Awesome
10%
70% Awesome
4%
60% Awesome
2%
50% Awesome
1%
40% Awesome
1%
30% Awesome
No votes
20% Awesome
0%
10% Awesome
No votes
0% Awesome
3%

Total votes: 362

98% awesome. Can't be 100% because that is what I gave TDK and I feel that is better. TDKR is still a masterpiece. :batman: :ugeek:

Baniac wrote:
DreamyEyes wrote:100% awesome!! :clap:

.... or maybe 99% awesome.... More shirtless Bane scenes would've been nice..
Welcome to the board, DreamyEyes. Sounds like you're going to fit right in. ;) :lol:

Thank you! :lol:

DreamyEyes wrote:
Baniac wrote:
Welcome to the board, DreamyEyes. Sounds like you're going to fit right in. ;) :lol:

You might wanna meet Pillow Lips.

90%

The Dark Knight Rises isn't a masterpiece, but it ain't far off from being one. I consider The Dark Knight to be a Masterpiece because it hit all the right notes of what a Film is supposed to be; compelling story, appealing characters, fluent pacing, stupendous acting and very smart plot devices. The Dark Knight Rises provides all of the above, but it didn't hit the the notes the exact way The Dark Knight did.

07202012 wrote:
DreamyEyes wrote:

You might wanna meet Pillow Lips.
I just read some of her posts.. and yeah, we have quite the same thoughts about Bane/Tom Hardy ;)

DreamyEyes wrote:
07202012 wrote: You might wanna meet Pillow Lips.
I just read some of her posts.. and yeah, we have quite the same thoughts about Bane/Tom Hardy ;)
DreamyEyes and PillowLips... and you two sisters?

BlairCo wrote:
DreamyEyes wrote:
DreamyEyes and PillowLips... and you two sisters?
We're not sisters. I haven't even met her. :eh:

I like men with dreamy eyes.. and I don't know Pillow Lips, but I think she likes men with pillow lips?
We're not the same if that's what you're thinking. :lol:

DreamyEyes wrote:
BlairCo wrote: DreamyEyes and PillowLips... and you two sisters?

I like men with dreamy eyes.. and I don't know Pillow Lips, but I think she likes men with pillow lips?
It's just I know 'PillowLips' refers to Tom Hardy's lips, so I assumed 'DreamyEyes' referred to his Eyes, and since you two are into Hardy, I made that connection. But welcome, I'm sure you'll have a splendid time here.

BlairCo wrote:
DreamyEyes wrote:

It's just I know 'PillowLips' refers to Tom Hardy's lips, so I assumed 'DreamyEyes' referred to his Eyes, and since you two are into Hardy, I made that connection. But welcome, I'm sure you'll have a splendid time here.
Thank you!

Actually, 'DreamyEyes' refers to Tom Hardy's eyes. I didn't know where 'PillowLips' referred to, that's why I used 'men' instead of Hardy. ;)

I would say 80% awesome. Things I didn't like

Pacing - I can't put my finger on it but it just didn't hit the right notes like the first two did.
Banes Death: They could have made it sooooooo much better :x
Ending:
The first time I seen it I honestly didn't understand it. How could Bruce be alive if he dyed in an explosion? To be fair I had a guy crunching popcorn loud next to me and I missed the part when the guy said that Bruce patched the software. But that little tiny sentence makes the pieces fit and its so damn easy to miss it
Why you lurking my page brah?