Bane's Voice

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
What the hell did Nolan do to it :shock:. He must of noticed how bad it sounded, He should have left it the way it was and just turned down the background noise.

I hope it's fixed for the blu-ray release.

Yeah, it seemed off to me, but it's a nit. Great movie. :goNF:

Agreed x 1000. Nolan should have left it the way it was. I was isntantly turned off when I relived he tweaked Bane's voice. It was so obvious Hardy went back intlo the studio to rerecord some of his parts. The parts that stick out the most and bother me the most are.

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before trowing him out of a plane.

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask

with no surviors

Yes. The fire rises.

I could go on and on. I will say I'm glad they left the "crashing this plane" part alone as they should have left it all alone. It was perfect the way it was and why Nolan changed it I'll never know. :(

This was the only gripe I had. His voice was so booming in IMAX it was kind of ridiculous. I felt the take they used wasn't as good as the original either. He sounded almost too...happy? It was weird.

All of the other scenes with Bane were perfect though :twothumbsup:

yogamble wrote: I could go on and on. I will say I'm glad they left the "crashing this plane" part alone as they should have left it all alone. It was perfect the way it was and why Nolan changed it I'll never know. :(
Cause the general public is dumb. http://www.avclub.com/articles/the-dark ... t-u,66306/

I only had a problem with his voice in the prologue, because it was jarringly different from the original. The rest of the film was fine and I actually enjoyed the voice. When I see TDKR again I will know what to expect so it wont be a big deal.

The original voice, however, was perfect in every way. Im glad that some parts were kept in (like "crashing this plane"), but the low and raspy way of saying "doesn't matter who we are" will be missed.

Its another example of how audiences just want to be spoon fed everything.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

I loved the slight giddiness in Bane's voice. Like he was enjoying himself! He was still menacing, but there was a playful quality to it that I liked. That all of it was just a game to him.

The only real gripe I had about his character was
the amount of times he broke someone's neck to kill them. The first time was scary, the second time was scary too, but less so and by the third time it just didn't have the same impact.

The original voice was wicked... count me in the category of loving it, but it was hard to understand. Because of that really don't think they had a choice in re-doing it when you're talking about a movie of this magnitude.

I'm just glad his voice was cool for the rest of the film.
We really should stop this fighting, otherwise we'll miss the fireworks!

the-architect wrote:I loved the slight giddiness in Bane's voice. Like he was enjoying himself! He was still menacing, but there was a playful quality to it that I liked. That all of it was just a game to him.

The only real gripe I had about his character was
the amount of times he broke someone's neck to kill them. The first time was scary, the second time was scary too, but less so and by the third time it just didn't have the same impact.
I loved Daggett's off-screen scream when Bane killed him.
We really should stop this fighting, otherwise we'll miss the fireworks!