Anyone else want an extended cut on Blu Ray?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
:thumbup:

There's a real probability there will be, i mean i just re watched all Trailers and TV Spots and there are a few scenes missing, plus other mentioned by other NFans. And if there isn't I'm fine with it. it still a really well done film.
And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig

I would really like to see an extended cut. It seems that stuff was cut for IMAX time purposes.

Unfortunately I don't see this happening.

I would like too but I don't think it will happen.

I would like to see the EMP gun more fleshed out. Lucious should have introduced it to Bruce at some point before he pulled it out... just like every other gadget Batman has.

Yes I absolutely want to see an extended cut.

I am wondering if anyone has experience in the effectiveness of petitions with stuff like this.

If we got enough people to sign would it be looked at or would Nolan and WB just laugh at us?

Soap141 wrote:I am wondering if anyone has experience in the effectiveness of petitions with stuff like this.

If we got enough people to sign would it be looked at or would Nolan and WB just laugh at us?
Yes a directors cut just says the other version is not as good. Nolan had final cut and this was final cut he would never release another version.
Brave New World

Soap141 wrote:I am wondering if anyone has experience in the effectiveness of petitions with stuff like this.

That would most likely be their reaction to our request. But, it doesn't mean we won't get the deleted scenes in the bonus features.

Red Hood wrote:

That would most likely be their reaction to our request. But, it doesn't mean we won't get the deleted scenes in the bonus features.
LOL... love that scene. In a way I respect Nolan for his choice. He could do what George Lucas does and put out a remastered version of Batman every 2 years to milk the fanbase. People would eat it up... including me.

Well, here is hoping we get the "IMAX treatment" on the Blu Ray like The Dark Knight at the very least... that would be a real treat for home viewings.