Anyone else want an extended cut on Blu Ray?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Fast-paced editing ≠ WB controlling Nolan's vision. Fuck.

Fizbin wrote:Yes most people like it the way it is but a lot of people MIGHT like a DC better. I myself found too many of the scenes way too short in this movie. If Nolan originally tried for a longer cut (and the studio bulked) then there's no reason to not have both on the Blu-ray.
*balked

If you are going to blame a studio for something it didn't do, at least spell the accusation correctly.

On the trailer, Alfred said something that wasn't on the movie!

-Daggett's plot has to be more in depth
-Longer prison scene
-More footage of the time during the revolution
-We have to see the injustice between rich and destitute
-War scene as to be much more longer

For the rest, so far so good. Let's say approximatively 20 to 30 minutes.

Soap141 wrote:I know some of the negative reviews state that the film was just too long but I felt the complete opposite.

I would have preferred some things like
Bruce's time in The Pit and the final fight with Bane
more fleshed out.

Would anyone else like this in regards to other parts of the film.
That wouldn't be a bad idea. Judging from what antovolk has revealed so far in his transcript excepts, we'll see if any of that deleted stuff got filmed!

Im happy with the film, the w2ay Nolan wanted it to be presented.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:Im happy with the film, the w2ay Nolan wanted it to be presented.
I agree! Though, the deleted scenes don't HAVE to be edited back into the film, just as special features!

45min of the movie was deleted.

Look at the trailer 2, Alfred said something to Bruce that wasn't on the final movie!

Angous wrote:45min of the movie was deleted.

Look at the trailer 2, Alfred said something to Bruce that wasn't on the final movie!
Alot of diolouge was cut out, it was deamed un-neccesary and would have made the film over 3 hours, thus giving WB less money for less amout of showings. It would be cool to see these extended scenes as a faturette but probobly nothing more will be given.
Brave New World

Angous wrote:45min of the movie was deleted.
REALLY? Hurm, wonder if it was MORE than just dialogue bits....