Anyone else want an extended cut on Blu Ray?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
yep Nolan give 3h30 of movie. Warner bros ask nolan to cut 30-45min.

I think the missings pieces contains more story about Talia and when Bruce return to Gotham

Angous wrote:yep Nolan give 3h30 of movie. Warner bros ask nolan to cut 30-45min.

I think the missings pieces contains more story about Talia and when Bruce return to Gotham

Come on guys. You'll never know how Bruce went back to Gotham. You'll never know how he painted the bridge with oil. It doesn't make any sens because this movie is about making a legend, a mythe. Some stuff have to be mysterious. You have to imagine that stoy on your own!

That's the reason you can't talk about plot holes but you might name those "plot omissions" instead.

So do we have some hard proof that there were cuts to the movie? Or is this all just speculation.

Yes. Simply because I know there is alot of unseen footage out there.

And I must see it.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Max Schreck wrote:So do we have some hard proof that there were cuts to the movie? Or is this all just speculation.
Well Nolan said the movie would originally be 3 hours long, soooo...

Last edited by CallMeSelina on April 30th, 2015, 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

apw
I doubt there is as much cut footage as people would like to think.

Scenes have been trimmed here and there but that's part of the editing process. Not everything that was shot is going to make the cut.

Forum Pro
Law
Here's an example.
There are set photos of Foley (Modine) holding pink panties, which he claimed were a prop when I talked to him. As the virals (as misdated some of them were) stated that Foley was the head of the Cat Burglar investigation, this tells me those panties were something Selina left behind. That's an assumption, I know, but there's an example.
Lol somebody put them in his coat pocket as a joke, it's got nothing to do with the film

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
Max Schreck wrote:So do we have some hard proof that there were cuts to the movie? Or is this all just speculation.
Well Nolan said the movie would originally be 3 hours long, soooo...
Show me where.
apw wrote:I doubt there is as much cut footage as people would like to think.

Scenes have been trimmed here and there but that's part of the editing process. Not everything that was shot is going to make the cut.
Yeah, that's all this seems like to me. You guys are making it sound like they removed some substantial stuff.